I Have Good News!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
They are opening up a 3 1/2 mile road course in Joliet, Illinois! Over by Route 66 and Chicagoland speedway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Painter

Established Member
I just bought a sonic cobra and was wondering where I might race it. I guess now theres a course in joliet but how about anywhere else? Is it expensive? I read they were still trying to get memberships 150 of them. Is that 10grand a piece or 3grand a piece?

wtw5974

Head Chef
Established Member
Originally posted by Painter
I just bought a sonic cobra and was wondering where I might race it. I guess now theres a course in joliet but how about anywhere else? Is it expensive? I read they were still trying to get memberships 150 of them. Is that 10grand a piece or 3grand a piece?

3 grand annual membership dues. 10K Initial membership fee.

Link http://www.autobahncountryclub.net

Last edited:

PETSNKE

Established Member
I just bought a sonic cobra and was wondering where I might race it. I guess now theres a course in joliet but how about anywhere else?

SVTOA puts together a few track events per year in the Midwest. SCMC also has a track even at Gingerman in September. They usually run about $350 for a two day event.

www.svtoa.com

www.svtcobraclub.com

i love rc

Established Member

hey what suburb are you from

Users who are viewing this thread