I have an Idea for all the SEC/Big 12 People

CLN 6R

Established Member
If there is a SEC vs. Big 12 National Championship game, (Alabama vs. OU, Florida vs. OU, or somehow Alabama vs. Texas, or Florida vs. Texas).

If the SEC team wins, all of the Big 12 nutswingers (including myself) will have to put "The SEC was the best division this season" in their signature for a month. If the Big 12 team wins, all of the SEC nutswingers have to put "The Big 12 was the best division this season" in their signature for a month.

Deal?

:pop:

Natec

Established Member
that would be stupid because BIG 12 had way more teams ranked in the top 10 and 5 total ranked and STAYED in the top 15.

SEC didnt. Big 12 was the best devision this year even if an sec team or big 12 team won.

but hey im down to put big 12 was the best anyway cuz they are.

ready for florida to barely coast by alabama and watch Texas go to the national championship :D

and move Texas Tech into a BCS bowl game like they deserve

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Regardless of what happens in the NC, the Big 12 is without a doubt the best conference this year. I'm a former Big 12 hater too. They are head and shoulders better than anyone else.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
The big 12 was the best, and I go to an SEC school. There are only two solid teams in the SEC this year.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Some SEC people already do agree that the Big 12 is/was the best conference this year. But there are still a few SEC people whom think otherwise.

Just a friendly wager. :pop:

CLN 6R

Established Member
And if Mizzou beats OU, what happens then?
IF we beat OU, (which personally I don't think will happen, even though I go to Mizzou) Texas will, IMO, go to the National Championship and play Alabama or Florida, so the "bet" still works.

canibus

Established Member
If OU loses and the coaches vote usc over texas and goes and wins the NC you should all write.

NCAA OWNED BY THE PAC-10

GodStang

Established Member
SEC was a bit down this year. After the season is said and done. But I will be glad to get into this bet!!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i dont honestly care about SEC of the Big 12. University of Texas is my school and that is pretty much who i watch. Other than that, i dont honestly care, unless the outcome of the game has a bearing on Texas.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
If OU loses and the coaches vote usc over texas and goes and wins the NC you should all write.

NCAA OWNED BY THE PAC-10

Lol nah, I personally don't count USC as a part of the PAC.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
I too an an SEC fan, but have enough football knowledge to know the Big12 South is incredible this year. SEC has too many teams that have simply embarassed us. (you biatches know who you are! :loser: ) After UF crushes the outgoing Tide, I think we will once again show just how strong the Gators are.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread