I have a Lightning again!! Pics...

shamrock216

Established Member
Picked up my 3rd Lightning today! Its so great to be back in one again! I got stopped 3 times on the way back...no tickets though...I had my "get outta jail free" card with me!
IMG00002.gif

IMG00003.gif

My buddy that was following me took the pics but he didnt get one of the second stop...

Here is what she looks like all cleaned up
01black.gif

shamrock216

Established Member
6lb lower, headers mids and catback, intake, tune and some other stuff! Ill eventually have a full list of it in my sig, Im planning on keeping this one for awhile!

It didn't help that I didn't have a tag on it, that was the reason for 2 of the stops, the other was me doing 77mph in a 65..

shamrock216

Established Member
Now I have to know, how was the SRT-10?

The SRT10 was awesome! Its definitely easier to make a lightning fast and its cheaper to do it but that SRT sure did look nice! I had so many compliments on it! I got rid of it cause it was expensive, I think I was paying like $425 a month and this lightning is only $300. Plus, the SRT was in need of a brake job and that was going to be expensive and all other maintenance on that thing is high!

MJG

Established Member
Ya, I am torn on those things, sometimes they look good, but then again they still look like the infamous 'pig' front end dodge makes.
I have ran a couple, they are impressive for the size, but still smoke'em!

shamrock216

Established Member
I'm happy with the truck I have now! There are a few little things I am going to change and of course a few more mods for power I'm going to do (hello Steigy)..

Users who are viewing this thread