I have a 2013 Shelby GT500 with the Performance Package. The problem is that it's "stuck" in Sport mode.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Here.....I left a review

Screenshot_20230907_213018.jpeg

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Here.....I left a review

View attachment 1808528
Speaking of Reviews, dropped car off at dealer to have speaker work done. Sat over 3 weeks for it, wiring issue. Car was driven 21 miles while sitting for speaker issue. Kinda pissed about it as it was def driving for joy rides. It's my 2021, I haven't complained yet, have pics and all documentation to prove it.

What should I do? Just let it go or demand an apology or free oil change, something, before I actually leave a $hit review on their business.

LS WUT

Established Member
Speaking of Reviews, dropped car off at dealer to have speaker work done. Sat over 3 weeks for it, wiring issue. Car was driven 21 miles while sitting for speaker issue. Kinda pissed about it as it was def driving for joy rides. It's my 2021, I haven't complained yet, have pics and all documentation to prove it.

What should I do? Just let it go or demand an apology or free oil change, something, before I actually leave a $hit review on their business.
I’d talk to the head of the service department. It’s there for a speaker wiring issue, absolutely no need to move the car, unless it’s out of an engine bay due to other cars needing more detailed work. I can’t justify how it would need to be moved really at all, much less 21 miles. I always try and give someone the courtesy to make things right before I make things Public.

Similar situation happened to my brothers C7 corvette. His electronic E brake failed and due to my driveway being at an incline it rolled down my driveway and into my neighbors ditch. He put his car in valet mode so it records whenever the car is turned on. He caught the tech driving his car up and down 41. Drove it 7 miles and came back. Not once did he check for the E brake issue, or try to “replicate” it. I told him to get with whoever is I charge of the service department. I’m not sure it was ever “resolved” but I think they didn’t charge him for the visit, or refunded some of it.

Maybe @13COBRA can shed some advice?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Odometer should have been recorded during the inbound inspection, and than you sign the work order authorizing the repair.

Now, the dealership maintains responsibility.

Surprisingly, that's what transpired when I took my F250 in for a battery replacement under warranty. I like my new dealership in town.

Do you have Fordpass app for your Shelby. It should have a GPS history maybe?

Last edited:

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
If they would have crashed and injured somebody, it would have fallen on your insurance. I would be extremely angry, and demand some type of compensation, and never go back there! Absolutely no reason for the car to have even a mile extra!

Dragfan

Established Member
I'll vote with others on the gear change. I put 3.73 in mine and then changed them to
4.10. I like it much better, no way would I go back to the 3.31. But each to his own.
That's what makes this stuff so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread