I have 2 problems I need help.

2fAZT4U

Established Member
When coming home last night I noticed my water temp. was higher than normal when I pulled in my driveway I turned the truck off than I turned the switch back over then I noticed my electric fan was not working I've checked all of the wires and fuses. What could it be?

The next problem is. When I crank the truck up to to check for loose wires or fuses I must have loosen one of the fuses when that happen the truck cut off when I went to crank it back up it would turn over but not fire I noticed the theft light was blinking when I was trying to crank it up. Could it be that my truck is in a theft mode since it was running when I loosen the fuse if so what do I do now.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Could be the temp sender for the fans, which efan kit are you running? Did you try to direct wire the fan motor to the battery to make sure it worked?

As far as the theft light I'm not sure, try disconnecting the battery to reset everything and make sure all the fuses are in before attempting a restart.

2fAZT4U

Established Member
Got the truck running again this afternoon. But still no luck with the elec.fan I'm going to bypass the relays and run the fan straight to the battery to make sure the fan works. I have a JLP electric fan kit.

Users who are viewing this thread