I hate working weekends

yelostang

Established Member
This shit is really starting to get old. I'm off during the middle of the week when there is nothing to do and when everyone is off I gotta work. Don't get me wrong I still go out on the weekends, but getting up hella early and working on shit with a hangover sucks. I do save alot more money this way so I can spend more on parts, but I don't know what to get now. I was thinking maybe a 2lb lower and some nitrous or just saving up to get a kb or something. Ok time to drink some beer and watch adult swim.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
I know how you feel man. I work 2nds on weekends and it sucks ass. Its only every 5 weeks do I get the weekend off. :nonono:

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
I can sympathize with Big Man....I only get a weekend off every 5th and 6th week. My off-days rotate, which does have some advantages...But I probably won't be off every weekend until I retire. Bummer! :shrug:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I haven't had weekends off since I was 18. I was in the Navy and now work for the government. Weekends are overrated IMO. I enjoy being off during the week. When I have crap to get done, I can avoid lines and rush hour traffic.

yelostang

Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
I haven't had weekends off since I was 18. I was in the Navy and now work for the government. Weekends are overrated IMO. I enjoy being off during the week. When I have crap to get done, I can avoid lines and rush hour traffic.

It's really cool to be able to do that but if I don't have the weekends off I can't go to the track :nonono:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I am the only one of my friends that dont have to work weekends...it kinda sucks because when the weekend does roll around, everyone is working...

Juiced-03

Established Member
I have Mon-Tues off and half of Sunday. I haven't had a weekend off in 6 months.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
Looks like a new age of people working weekends. I'll admit though, that having my days off in the middle of the week has its props. Less traffic and stores that are not crowded and have small lines at the check out. But when the weekend comes around and the sky is clear with the sun blasting down, its hard for me to go to work. Oh well. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread