I hate this cat!

04 Redline

Established Member
Kind of long. My soon to be wife moved in about 4 months ago, and had a little friend in the form of a 22 pound cat. I wasn't all that happy about the potential hair everywhere, or the talons of theirs tearing my couches (leather), but I love her and only asked that she put those rubber coverings over the nails so they won't tear anything.
Now at first, the cat was so scared of me, it would just lay under the bed all day, only sprint to take a crap or piss (litter box is in the bathroom, I'll get to that later). So I think that this isn't so bad. So a month passes by, and the cat feels more comfortable and starts to roam around the condo a little more, knowing I'm watching her every move. That same night my living hell begins.
Around 2 am we're dead asleep and I feel this weight hit my legs and see a fluffy white and black poof at my legs. Alarmed, I kick my legs up, hear a "wraaaargh", and quickly realized that the cat wanted to sleep on the bed. Cat runs under the bed in fear, and I don't see it for another couple of days. But, the cat continued this for at least a month. I would throw it off, and it continued to jump on the bed. After this month of my hell of lost sleep, the jumping ceases.
Now I'm thinking everything will be okay again. Not so. For the past 2 months every time I come home I see TONS of hair on my pillow. Some days I would catch the cat laying on the pillow staring at me, then sprinting. Other times I would catch it, and it would stare at me, almost taunting in a way. And, sometimes it would stay there staring at me, refusing to move even after I give it a few nudges. For 24 years I have had clear complexion, but now I had a few breakouts, so I needed a new game plan. I looked into the nasty smelling sprays, and sticky tapes since a newspaper scolding was out of the question. Found the sticky tape to be the best option. Now the cat stays at the far end of the bed. Better, but I still have to clean its 65,000 hairs that it leaves behind.
So now that mess has been somewhat taken care of, I still have the kitty litter issue. Every morning I take my ritual piss only to step on countless pebbles of urine and feces deposits. I made a makeshift screen to prevent flying pebbles since cats like to cover up their landmines. Cat ripped it out. I have found no solution to this matter.
What I seek is advice to limit these warranted complaints. I don't want the cats a-hole all over my clean bed. I don't want remants of piss and crap over my bed, sheets and pillow. I don't want to step in the litter which absorbs the above items. And I don't want to come home to watch the cat lick its vagina while on my bed. I can't kick the cat outside because it has scratched the hell out the front door (weird because I have those rubber things on its nails) while meowing constantly. It has never been outside and would probably be mauled by something larger and more swift than its fat @$$. All I have going for me is that once my fiancee is expecting, the cat must go. Other than that I have no option. Any advice to limit these few concerns?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Get him a little house and chain his @$$ problem solved...

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I had a similar problem w/ the wifey's kitty jumping on my head and balls in the middle of the night. Now the bedroom door stays closed when we're not home and when we're sleeping.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Oh yeah... Take the cat to the vet every 6 months and get that little turd shaved. It cuts down on the hair problem a little and, according to my wife, the cat feels more comfortable with shorter hair. I think it's ugly in a funny way. They always manage to shave the whiskers on one side and not the other.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
throw that bitch out the window, i can't stand indoor cats at all, keep it outta the bedroom for one thing, then keep pushing it further and further out of the house till its outside and then stop feeding it....it will go away.

gotwood

Established Member
WHITESVTCOBRA said:
throw that bitch out the window, i can't stand indoor cats at all, keep it outta the bedroom for one thing, then keep pushing it further and further out of the house till its outside and then stop feeding it....it will go away.

LOL, I love your answer, HAHAHA. I would simply take it to a SPCA that is at least 2 hours from your house. Or even better, start complaining that you think you have become allergic to cats. I started becoming allergic to them when I was 22 years old. It just suddenly hit me out of nowhere. One day I could be around them all day long, then the next day I was sneezing my brains out and wanted to take my eyeballs out of my head and use sandpaper to scrach them, they itched soooo bad.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Leave the window or door cracked open by "accident" and let the little lady come home to discover its open and the cats gone. Shhhhh..... she'll never know you gave it a new home in a dumpster on the other side of town. She'll think it went for a walk and just couldn't find its poor little self back home. Hey, maybe it got run over. Or wait, is that what Ruffus (the neighbors German Sheppard) was making such a fuss about?

Oh well.... "No honey, lets not get another right now if we are REALLY planning a family."

Or.... just keep changing the cats sh!t box while it laughs at you while licking and rubbing its ass on your pillow. By the way.... When you sleep at night and you have your face planted in you pillow, isn't that like the cat rubbings its a$$ in your face?

Wow, this adds a whole new meaning to the term "pussy whipped"! HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
My ex wife had a cat that was a royal pain in my ass too. She was an obnoxious little shit all the time for a LONG time. I swear she did annoying shit deliberately to piss me off.

First it was jumping up on the kitchen counter. This of course means kitty's filthy litter box crawling paws and fur are where I prepare food. This is unacceptable and I explained this to then GF/now ex wife MANY times. She didn't think it was a big deal. I'd chase her down and get pissed when I caught her on the counter. This made the cat sneaky but did nothing to deter the behavior. Now I had a sneaky irritating cat to deal with. My eventual solution was to lay out long strips of masking tape all over the counter one morning before work. When I got home that afternoon, I kid you not, the cat was wrapped up in masking tape like a little mummy. She managed to crawl to the middle of the living room floor where she gave up at being hopelessly entangled. That's where I found her and she wasn't happy about the tape coming off. She did stay the hell off the counters and tables from that point forward.

Then she started leaving hairballs in the bedroom closet. She did this once and ruined a pair of my dress shoes. She was banaished from the closet after that. Then she left one on a pile of laundry in the bedroom. She was banished from the entire bedroom from that point forward.

This lead to her next annoying stunt which was to scratch at the bedroom door at about 5:00AM every morning. I'm not a morning person and this would wake me up and piss me the hell off every day. I'd open the door and she'd run like hell. This pissed me off even more. One night before bed I laid a beach towel under the door. On the far side I wrapped another towel rolled up. The idea was for the cat to be on the beach towel whilst scratching at the door. The second towel acted as a short wall behind the cat. The next day she started on cue and I snuck out of bed and yanked like hell on the beach towel end on my side of the door. The other towel hit the cat and the cat hit the door and this cured her of THAT annoying ass habit.

The final was when I had my 96 cobra parked in the garage she would crawl all over it. She was declawed but would still leave little paw prints everywhere. I'd catch her and make a fuss and at first she'd run off but then she realized that I couldn't do shit to her when I'd open the door and see her sitting on the roof of the cat. That damned cat... She'd just sit there licked her ass or whatever and not move until I walked all the way to the car. I bought some of those CPS super soakers for a picnic. The .50 heavy duty ones that you have to fill from the hose. They're awesome but not for little kids. Anyway, I tested the power of the guns and thought maybe it would be a good weapon to use against the cat. I filled one and had it next to the garage door. Sure enough I caught her on the car and gave her a chance to run. She was indignant so she got blown clear off the car with a jet of high pressure water. Another annoying habit cured for good!

In the end I had her for a while after my wife left and she and I made our peace. She was old and would curl up on my lap while I watched TV. I was pretty torn up when my ex finally took her. I still miss her sometimes, the cat that is.

Be smarter than the cat. I have faith in you.

lxfiveoh

Established Member
barrow a fellow svtper's snake, im sure someone has one big enough to eat that fat cat lol

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Fake a note from the cat to your fiancee saying that kitty was depressed and is running away from home to be somewhere she is loved. Make sure you leave a little paw print at the bottom so your fiancee knows it is from her kitty:D

coolguy10786

Established Member
:lol:

or do what cartman does, get a stick, smack the cat and say "Thats a bad MR. Kitty!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread