I hate stupid drivers

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
So I was on my way to work this morning and I got into a little wreck.

I had just left Hardees because I got some breakfest before work, I was pretty early and didn't want to go to work yet so I was just going to go down the road. Well I got 10 feet past my work and some lady wasn't paying attention and pulled out in front of me. Didn't do alot of damage but this is my first wreck so I am just a little shaken up. I avoided her the best that I could but the curb stopped me and I just clipped her.

I think they should have driving test for people every few years.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I shouldnt be at fault. She pulled right out and I had cruise set and couldn't get slowed down, so I had to try and get over but I couldn't because of the curb.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I shouldnt be at fault. She pulled right out and I had cruise set and couldn't get slowed down, so I had to try and get over but I couldn't because of the curb.

I'm sure you weren't really at fault, but won't insurance say you were?

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
Nah. It was 6 in the morning so it was dark out. The cop didn't waste any time getting the cars out of the road.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am just wondering if the lady will tell the same story or if perhaps her story will be about her having the right of way and some kid eating his breakfast while driving hit her and how she hates stupid drivers.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
Ok, me going 40 and hitting her only sent us 30 feet passed the place she pulled out at. Which was mcdonalds, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was eating.

boatcop1

Established Member
I know in some states "You need to have control of your vehicles at all times" to prevent collision. If you were utilizing your cruise control and say you couldn't get slowed down in time to prevent hitting her then they may find you at fault. Sometimes it's as simple as which car has the front end damage! Did she have a stop sign that she blew through or a yield (yield is highly debatable in traffic court. Was her view obstructed at all? What was the speed limit where it happend?

perry2k12

Established Member
He wasn't eating food because, well, it was splattered all over the passenger floorboard in the wrappers. And her view was not obstructed whatsoever, there was no reason she couldn't see him.

Oh and the speed limit is 40.

perry2k12

Established Member
The woman was pulling out of mcdonalds (the furthest drive in the picture, obviously), turning right towards the overpass, and 331stroker (Jordan) was going the same direction. There is clearly no reason for her to miss his bright red car.
2cf2a1ab.jpg

She swung out wide, he swerved to the right to miss her and more or less grazed the right side of her car, resulting in this damage. I don't have pictures of the woman's car.
acf11da3.jpg

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
care to explain how, if she was turning out of Mcdonalds how the **** she managed to **** up the left side of his vehicle?

perry2k12

Established Member
Well, as I said above, he swerved RIGHT because she was turning wide. He was going to go between her and the curb but didn't have time.

Users who are viewing this thread