I hate selling things......grrrr

slick0478

Established Member
Sorry I have to vent

I had my truck forsale, and some kid wanted it but needed some time to get the money together so I said fine, I was young once hey I still am well. Long story short I wait the 30 days for this kid to get his stuff in order and pass up other offers and now he cant get the loan. I guess I can't be nice anymore just grab the cash not the story next time...
Sorry I could have been driving my new ride already

Well truck is on the market again

2002 Black with 19k on the clock
4 new tires
basic bolt on's
$23,000 obo
I am in North Jersey
any more info needed e-mail me
[email protected]
Thanks
Craig

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
When selling these trucks it brings out alot of wishers. They say "wait wait" and end up with nothing in the end. I went through all that too.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i just tell 'em straight out. if you don't have the cash before the next guy-too bad. it sucks to have to do business like that, but it's me that's out if they don't come through.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
MachineAddict said:
When selling these trucks it brings out alot of wishers. They say "wait wait" and end up with nothing in the end. I went through all that too.
You couldn't have put that any better concerning the "wishers". A lot of folks would like to buy an L, but quite a few can't for whatever reason. Lack of funds and not so good credit can hurt like hell.
When I purchased my L the salesman mentioned a couple of guys that were "trying" to come up with down payments etc. Like I gave a damn...

Dixiesys

Established Member
Money talks, end of story. First man with cash in hand is buying it, no waiting no holding, unless they pay some cash up front to hold it, with the forewarn 'you don't pay the rest, I'm keeping this to pay for my aggravation'. That's just how you have to be anymore.

slick0478

Established Member
I was just trying to be the nice guy. I was young once and when I wanted my first cool car (88 GT stang) the guy held it for me until I got the coin.

I was just trying to do the same but this kid didn't follow through right up until the last minute, Like I said I had other offers from older guys and said sorry it is sold and never kept there info. So its part my fault but I figure its like a $35 mistake I just have to run it in the paper again and hopefully the other potential buyer will see it again, If not I still have a great truck to drive and will just wait until the 2006 CTS-V's come out and probably have to pay a bit more

You live and learn

Oh well so find someone who wants my truck....LOL

Thanks
SLick-Craig

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
I'm trying to sell my 5.0 hatchback right now. I get alot of calls and PM's. I've had several people come by the house to check it out and test drive. One guy said he wanted it and would come back with the cash....never showed up. :shrug:

svt_racing

Established Member
feel ya man...selling my GSXR and the guy was like yep I want it I'll have the money for you tomorrow (last week) call him the next day nothing, call him the next day nothing then finally the focker calls me and is like...ummmmm sorry dude can't get your bike...GRRRRR!!!

slick0478

Established Member
Yeah it just sux to sell stuff, Years ago when I sold my Typhoon a guy wanted to pay me weekly for like 2years but I think he was a little touched. I just sold my R-6 (to a very cute chick) and not a problem said she wanted it got a loan bought the bike. where are the rest of these people...

I am sure it will sell I an just anal and probably lost a few chances due to not letting some kids drive it I'm not gonna take a chance of a wreck for someone who wants it with probably no way to pay for it.I love the few that showed up with the late 80's ricer mobiles and say I just gotta sell this first ( I felt like saying I'll give ya the 500 bucks for the car now buy mine...lol)

Slick

Last edited:

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
I have the solution to solve all your problems.... just give me the L (so I can have two) the 5.0, and the GSXR... and proble solved. I wish I could afford a GSXR....

OH-MAN

Established Member
Try to be a nice guy, I am selling a guy I know some things.A set of tires and wheels (paid and picked up) A honda XR 80 (paid and picked up) and an XR 250 not paid for and not picked up yet.
I try to help as he has had some expenses he did not expect But it is going on a bit long.
I hate to try and sell it out from under him as I said I would sell it to him.
:rollseyes

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
you need to sell your things on this forum!! i listed about 4 different things on here and all but one sold in a couple of days. and the best part, everyone paypal'd it, so i got the money instantly. the people on this forum know how to shop....not just "wish".

slick0478

Established Member
PistolWhip said:
Hey slick, why are you selling if you don't mind me asking??

Hey pistol,
I am selling it for a CTS-V most likely. I did look at your other post and while it is a very sweet ride, I just got a thing about white cars, plus I need the 4 door cause the wife is on my ass about having no place for the kid to go.

If you end up selling your car out right and are interested in my L let me know it is black though super clean with 19-20 k on the clock. With all mild bolt ons and I have only ran it honestly like 10 passes best of 12.53 in cold air @ E-town

Craig

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, well good luck selling it anyway. Maybe I'll see you up there one of these days. I am thing about taking the Stang to Atco tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread