I hate NASCAR..

Bullitt1448

Established Member
While I don’t agree with the move he made he did get the result he needed by thinking “out of the box”. I t was pretty much the only option he had at the time and he made it work Would it work again or someone else, or at another track I doubt it but it worked this time and that is all that counts

bssmith1220

Established Member
Meh. He didn’t break any rules. I say good for him. My kid races and when we need to make a transfer spot I have no problem telling him to either get it up there balls out or wreck it trying. As long as you aren’t a danger to other drivers wreckers or checkers lol.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hope he wins it all, just to see nascar implode muahaha

Dudes got a “days of thunder” montage:

LOL, that was great!!!

He didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you. He rubbed you. And rubbing son is racing!!!! LMAO!!!

In this case he rubbed the wall LOL....

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
I was there most of the race which was boring. I left early didn’t get to see this. It appears to be the highlight of the day
NEVER LEAVE EARLY AT NASCAR

Last 5 laps always a shitshow lolol
I just couldn’t take it anymore. Glad the ticket was given to me

blownstang01

Established Member
I laughed my ass off for an hour after the race. Nascar is completely off the rails. You know it's bad when they have to make new rules after every damn race.
Not taking anything from Chastain, he went full send on that one. Just that the whole "sport" has turning into a circus.

Users who are viewing this thread