I hate my luck

04sonicL

Established Member
Well I was driving last night and hit what must have been the biggest pothole in myrtle beach and completely bent my one rim to crap. I have aftermarket 20's on the truck and have had them for about 3 years. Well I figured no big deal I'll just have to blow a couple hundred on a new one. But as luck would have it they dont make them anymore in a 20x10 only 20x8.5. I was like skrew it ill just put the stock rims back on for awhile no big deal. So I get all four rims on start my truck put it in drive and it wont move. Turns out the after market spindles I put on my truck that say you need a 18" rim or bigger are full of crap because they were catching. Sooo I probably will have one of the dumbest looking L's in america right now with the stock rims in the back and 20's up front. How much would it run me for some 20" chrome stock rims that I have seen some guys with? Its either that or I'll have to by two 20x8.5 and just run them in the front. I just orderd new tires for a cheap $1,150 I might as well keep spending. Just had to vent, what a crappy day!!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
you can prob trim the lower ball joint a bit. search around alot of guys had to do that when using the drop spindles

Users who are viewing this thread