I got tractions!!!!!!!!

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I had my stockers powdercoated black and put back on the truck with some 555 up front and some 555 Drag radials out back. Man what a difference it makes. Talking about putting you back in the seat:burnout: Very nice indead. The ride is good and I am very pleased. Now I need to lower it a little and I will be riding in style:banana:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
The Shitto Lag Radials will give OK traction. Definetly an upgrade over almost all street tires.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Still cant smash it from a dead stop but with some practice I was able to take off without spining and getting up faster than I have been able to before. I am pleased for now.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
It turned out better than I thought. I used a different powdercoater this time and he had to redo the wheels twice and they still look bad. I will take them to my usual guy later on. I will have to get her detailed and looking sharp then I will snap some shots.

JoePac

Established Member
Still cant smash it from a dead stop but with some practice I was able to take off without spining and getting up faster than I have been able to before. I am pleased for now.

Bfg's brother...can't say for the L since my L is only makeing 378rwhp but my Roush hooks up like a motherrucker over the old nitto's I had. Nittos were cool for the first 500 miles but after that I was twisting and burning more rubber then at Da Club:coolman:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
These were a good deal so thats the only reason I got them. Thanks for the info though.

Heres the pics. She aint clean but here they are anyways.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
The all blacked out look is what I am going for also. I just have to decide on what style of rims I want to do it to. I have an extra set of 99 rims for my truck. So I may go and have them done..

Users who are viewing this thread