I got stuck with the bottom bunk...pic of lift

8urvett

Established Member
HA HA! A quick pic of my fathers lift, I pulled in under for the pic obviously! Pretty cool, It's a "Backyard Buddy" very well put together piece of equipment, and incredibly heavy, I am still icing my back :beer:

BlownTampaGT

lol that reminds me of when i walk into my buddies garage...you see his cobra underneath the Viper...what kind of rims are those?? ADR?? i've been tryin to track a set down that are those/similar to those??

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
TampaGT said:
lol that reminds me of when i walk into my buddies garage...you see his cobra underneath the Viper...what kind of rims are those?? ADR?? i've been tryin to track a set down that are those/similar to those??

On his Cobra? Those are FR500's.

Matt

johnkn

Established Member
8urvett said:
HA HA! A quick pic of my fathers lift, I pulled in under for the pic obviously! Pretty cool, It's a "Backyard Buddy" very well put together piece of equipment, and incredibly heavy, I am still icing my back :beer:

Assuming the F/R weight bias on that yellow thing is close to 50/50, looks like his weight center is over your outside mirror. Might be a good idea to move the top car forward in relation to the lift to equally distribute the weight. Unless or course you want to find out what color red and yellow make when mixed . LOL.. BTW, what ceiling height do you have in that garage?
Good luck....

Last edited:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Thats a pretty sweet looking garage. I wish I had the ceiling height that you have. It would work perfect with the two Mustangs that my family have?

8urvett

Established Member
He is going to add a panel to the garage door and raise it, I would post a pic of where my stang usually sleeps (my house) but I am afraid to go out at night in my neighborhood!!!:) I believe that's a 10ft ceiling, maybe a little higher?

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Our Lift!

Yeah, we just got ours up last week or two! I love it!

Sorry about the small pic, it was took on my camera phone! I need some better pics of it!
coblift.jpg

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
i thought that was a v6 mustang, i must be losing it. either way impressive garage and i love both cars. about how much does one of those lifts set you back? i have a few pennies and some pocket lint, wanna trade? : )

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
what company makes that lift....im looking to add a 1 1/2 car garage to the side of my house so ill have a 3 1/2 car garage and want to add a lift to the 1 1/2 bay...ive looked at challenger lifts but they get pricey...nice pic tho

8urvett

Established Member
The ramps are a bit short for a really lowered car, his vette can be backed on to it, but even then about midway back it just barely rubs the jacking plates he has the vette! Mine of course was easy to get on since it sits up about as high as truck!:( I even have H&R race springs on it.....:( going with coils sooner or later!
Here's my lift, it's and older qwicklift or quicklift.......it's good for changing oil and exhaust that sort of thing! My garage is no where as nice as my dad's but I make the best of it! My main garage is a single that you can drive all the way through to the back garage which is an extra large one car garage, but I can squeeze two cars in the for winter storage!

getting ready to put on the stingers

waiting in line for a little tlc!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread