i got some tranny issues =P

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
well when i first got the truck the transmission would shift funny into 1st like really hard then the OD light would blink .. went to the deal got that fixed ... 8k miles later ( aka this weekend ) the 1st gear now doesnt even shift .. it will continue to build rpms will go all the way to red line at half > throttle and hit the rev limiter and then shift or if i let off then hit the gas again it will shift .. then also for about 2 hours reverse didnt work ... let me tell you parking in parking lots the day after xmas and you and your buddy pushing your truck in revers to get out of your parking spot sucks .. as of now my revo works but 1st gear still not shifting right and no lights turn on at all ... what could be going on?

i think im gunna bring it down to the dealer to see what they say but concerned that they will say **** about my longtubes and the NT 555r which they cant void a warranty by the tires you run!

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Not by the tires, but Im sure people on here have gotten their warrenty denied when the dealer sees an aftermarket valve body.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
the valvebody was on there when i got it .. most of the mods were

:beer:

And by the way. Check your TPS voltage. I thought my tranny was toast and thanks to the help of Bob, it was that. It messed up, so for $50, bought another one, problem solved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread