I got riced by....... plus a Gen2 L & SS race...

Aaron_T

Established Member
Well here is a pitiful story.
I was just on my way home about 20 minutes ago, I left my work, heading down the road towards the freeway/highway to my house. Some rice sht speeds past. Ok whatever, so I look behind me, and there's another car hauling ass. As soon as this car gets in front of me, he turns his friggin emergency lights on. I figure he is just ***in around. He "cuts" in front of me to get onto the off ramp. As soon as it gets straight, he floors it, and I flowing, having to tap on my brakes to keep from hitting him, so I back off. Then low and behold, is see flashers from the same car again.
Once again I was gonna let it go, but then I see him hauling ass. I follow him at about 65/70mph just right over this hill where cops like to sit. He is still hauling ass, so I floor it, passing him soon enough. I see a weird symbol on the trunk lid, and some gay ass tail lights. Turned out it was an L, for Lexus, with Oregon plates. I decide to slow down and get next to him. Right at the the exit before mine,he floors it, and I proceed to follow. 90mph,95,105,110,120, and 130mph and I notice my rpm's are kinda high (4:10's). I am a descent ways ahead of him, plus my exit was right there, so I slow down and get off the exit, and he comes "blazing" by me. I didn't happen to see him "flash" me, so I guess he learned his lesson. Just cuz he's driving a newish Lexus (2001-2003) doesn't mean he is hot sht.

Those tail lights were of a Lexus GS.

Also raced a 94/95 Thunderbird (4.6) ealier that night. Not much to it, I just smoked him twice from 25/30mph roll.

Now the next night, I see a 99 Gen2 L. I could tell he wanted to race, so I hang with him until we get to a red light.
I point forward (AS in to race) and he shakes his head. I hear him load his engine, so I figure he's going all out and I load mine as well. Light turns green, we launch. He gets off the line pretty good, while I sit there and spin 1st and 2nd. He is about 2 car lengths ahead when I get traction. I start getting up on him to about a car length, and we are staying pretty even, but I think I was slowloy gaining. I see his brake lights, so I let off. No need to be going 90+ in a 45. :-D

Then the next night, I am heading home, and I see a new Silverado SS. He hears/sees me, and starts going a little faster, which is my indicating he wants to race. So I get along side him at about 40mph. I gas it to signal the race is starting (extremly loud exhaust), and he floors it, and I follow. I get ahead of him easily. Get up close to 100mph, and since I was already a good ways ahead I slow down. He gets into my lane and when he gets up to me he started ridding my ass. He would not let up. So we ge to a red light and I just floor it and he backs off.

Users who are viewing this thread