I got new wheels for my GTX1 and Ford GT (pics included)

forbanger

Established Member
No to steal this thread but there is another forum that I visit where a guy owns these:

He loves his FORDORSCHERRARIGHINI.....Ha Ha funny!

attachment.php

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Nice to see a well put-together collection of American muscle and exotics. There's a rich car guy in my home town who stuck his nose up at all things American. I'd rather see your collection than his Italian/British one...but that may be in part due to the fact that I've already seen his a few times...lol

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Amazing collection you have there. Do you have any interest in putting a TT set-up in either of them? Maybe you should give Joe's GTTT a run for his money!

Last edited:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
wow, nothing short of amazing. The Tungsten GT is just plain sex. Congratulations on working extra hard to get what you have.

BTW, I can't believe people actaully asked what you did for a living. It's not rocket science guys. He's obviously a self made, highly intelligent man. Keep doing what your doing and hope all goes well for you.

P.S. more pics of the GT's would be nice! absolutely love the prototype wheels!!!

MK2

Established Member
Amazing collection you have there. Do you have any interest in putting a TT set-up in either of them? Maybe you should give Joe's GTTT a run for his money!

Again thank you for the cool compliments everyone!

After 11 months and lots of stress, I think I am done with #005 GTX1 :banana:

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
You sir have impeccable taste. Not sure I will ever own a FGT, but a guy can dream right?

Any pics of the rest of your collection?:rockon:

MK2

Established Member
Beautiful cars man, but I just want to give you MHO. Those wheels are butt azz ugly.

Thanks Cobra...BTW who is the girl in your avatar?

On the wheels, yeah I know they are not for everyone. They are a remake of the 60s GT40 look. Here are some better shots of the prototypes and the final.

GTX1_09_HR2.jpg

4_DSC04734.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread