I got Killed

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
first off i have an 01 GT: 3.73's,upgraded suspension work, and bbk cai.

i see this blue evo coming up next to me, and think nothing about it.then i hear a horn.i look over at him and he says u wanna run em? so i was like sure. so he says lets do a 40 punch. so we hit it and its not to pretty. he pulled about 2-3 cars or so. then he slows down and says did u miss third? i was like no. so he goes u wanna go again and i was like yeah. so we do a 20 roll. i saty with him better this time but still outcome after we slow down. he says that things pretty quick, what you got done to it? i told him and asked his mods and he said something like ekg delete,bigger bov, cat back exhaust.

so then after that. we catch a light together. he goes you wanna go from a dig and i was like hell yeah. i get a good jump, stay even with him thru 1st but after that he pulled me again. all in all not to bad i guess?:shrug:

redocmach1

Established Member
get some headers with a full exhaust and a tune with some drag radials and you should beat him no problem... well, at least from a 1st gear roll.. a dig is hard with those cars cuz of their awd.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
im suprised you did as well as you did from a dig.. the evo's are fast cars, and respond well to mods.. once my L is paid off im getting an evo as my dd.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
or im a good driver :pepper:

nah im just playing but i can drive pretty good, and im in the process of getting my exhaust in right now, just have to save a little more.:beer:

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Hey bud how it going? Well I just wanted to say not to worry about the outcome of the race because you win some and you lose some. Now it's time to just do some more mods then find that guy and get a rematch.

I think next time it will be a little different once you have some more mods. Oh and how is the little one doing? Keeping you up at night I bet. Well take care and I will talk to you later.

-Benny-

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Well, i dont exactly have an EVO, but the STi is pretty damn close. Mine is slightly modded: exhaust, intake, tuner. I also have a 00GT w/ xpipe, flows, K&N. The STi is way faster than the GT. My STi even took a MACH1 from a ROLL. It takes quite a bit to get the GT into the low 13s/high 12s.

QuikGT

Banned
scorcher2005 said:
It takes quite a bit to get the GT into the low 13s/high 12s.

I KNOW RIGHT??? I MEAN IT U KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE...IT TOOK FORCED INDUCTION AND AWD FOR THE STI TO CUT MID TO LOW 13'S ??!!:loser: :loser: :loser:

AND STOCK U STILL ONLY TRAP LIKE 103-104 SO UD LOSE TO A PROPERLY DRIVEN MACH FROM A ROLL...STOCK VS STOCK OF COURSE

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
ASSASSIN said:
Hey bud how it going? Well I just wanted to say not to worry about the outcome of the race because you win some and you lose some. Now it's time to just do some more mods then find that guy and get a rematch.

I think next time it will be a little different once you have some more mods. Oh and how is the little one doing? Keeping you up at night I bet. Well take care and I will talk to you later.

-Benny-
u know he's really not that bad.he wakes up wants his bottle and then goes back to sleep. never really crys that much at all.:bowdown:

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
QuikGT said:
I KNOW RIGHT??? I MEAN IT U KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE...IT TOOK FORCED INDUCTION AND AWD FOR THE STI TO CUT MID TO LOW 13'S ??!!:loser: :loser: :loser:

AND STOCK U STILL ONLY TRAP LIKE 103-104 SO UD LOSE TO A PROPERLY DRIVEN MACH FROM A ROLL...STOCK VS STOCK OF COURSE

Uhhh, i have no clue what your saying here...

And about stock vs stock, i listed my mods

QuikGT

Banned
scorcher2005 said:
Uhhh, i have no clue what your saying here...

And about stock vs stock, i listed my mods

im saying u should know more than anyone that it takes alot of mods to break 13 in a gt when it took awd and forced induction to get ur car to break the 14s.....

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
QuikGT said:
im saying u should know more than anyone that it takes alot of mods to break 13 in a gt when it took awd and forced induction to get ur car to break the 14s.....

i dont know if your saying that in a negative way or not, or if your trying to attack me or something...

But either way, you seem to not know much about the STi. For one, its a 4cyl, WTF do you expect from it? And it runs 13s stock, not 14s like the GT does. And with $3k-5k in mods it goes 11s. It also comes with a killer suspension from the factory and handles like a dream. You cant say that about the GT. And if you look at my sig, you'll see i own a 00GT and i used to have 3 fox body's, 1 with H/C/I.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
scorcher2005 said:
i dont know if your saying that in a negative way or not, or if your trying to attack me or something...

But either way, you seem to not know much about the STi. For one, its a 4cyl, WTF do you expect from it? And it runs 13s stock, not 14s like the GT does. And with $3k-5k in mods it goes 11s. It also comes with a killer suspension from the factory and handles like a dream. You cant say that about the GT. And if you look at my sig, you'll see i own a 00GT and i used to have 3 fox body's, 1 with H/C/I.
exactly its a 4 cylinder is what hes trying to say:pepper:

QuikGT

Banned
scorcher2005 said:
The STi is way faster than the GT. My STi even took a MACH1 from a ROLL. It takes quite a bit to get the GT into the low 13s/high 12s.

this is my point^^^^^........3-5k??? thats funny procharger.com took a STOCK 2002 GT with 8.5lbs and ran an 11.87, on DRs....so with 3-5k u could do the same in his gt......u were coming off as if ur car was so much better than his bc stock his will do 13.80s and urs like 13.1-13.3s.....but since it takes "so many" mods to make a gt fast, ur car THAT CAME WITH FI AND AWD is better....i dont know what u consider a mod but the gt has neither awd or fi.....

No this is not an attack or anything like it...

i dont know what ur trying to accomplish with the i have 3 fox bodys post.....that has nothing to do with what were talking about....i get the feeling u "think" u could take a h/c/i ls1 w/ that sti???

QuikGT

Banned
btw i dont know why u think stis are so hot, they only trap103-104 while a stock gt does 100-102....stock mach 105-106...ls1 106-109...svtc 109-112......

so from a roll, the sti doesnt compare well to these cars....i doubt that when u were stock u beat any mach from a roll.....modded vs stock maybe...but u cant really compare that

Hosesmalore

Established Member
scorcher2005 said:

But either way, you seem to not know much about the STi. For one, its a 4cyl, WTF do you expect from it? And it runs 13s stock, not 14s like the GT does. And with $3k-5k in mods it goes 11s. It also comes with a killer suspension from the factory and handles like a dream. You cant say that about the GT.
and how much more does an sti cost? :loser: i dont normall bring up price but when you go as far as you did, it comes into play

Users who are viewing this thread