I got a new cat

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I adopted a cat today...
3 months ago my cat Isaac was killed...she was hit by a car in front of my house. I don't think I ever cried that much in my life, and I didn't even want to get another cat. But today my mom wanted me to go to the shelter with her today and when I got there I saw her....The people at the shelter said she's very very shy and doesn't come out of her cage ever...but for some reason she came out for me and let me hold her. I fell in love... lol. Anyways, here's a pic of her.... her name is Gretel (No I didn't name her that...lol) and she's a year old....
By the way, sorry for writing a book...

NJ63.1777876.jpg

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
I adopted a cat today...
3 months ago my cat Isaac was killed...she was hit by a car in front of my house. I don't think I ever cried that much in my life, and I didn't even want to get another cat. But today my mom wanted me to go to the shelter with her today and when I got there I saw her....The people at the shelter said she's very very shy and doesn't come out of her cage ever...but for some reason she came out for me and let me hold her. I fell in love... lol. Anyways, here's a pic of her.... her name is Gretel (No I didn't name her that...lol) and she's a year old....
By the way, sorry for writing a book...

NJ63.1777876.jpg

Congrats...She looks just like our lil kitty Marie....

faylo

Established Member
Congratulations! Cute kitty. Looks a lot like my old cat Zoot. He lived almost 21 years. I never let him go outside because of allergies to pollen and such. I always thought I was allergic to dogs and cats but it turned out not so. I miss him.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Thanks everyone.... I didn't want another cat at first... but there was just something about her. I couldn't leave there without her :)

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Cute kitty :) I told Zach Tiger, our cat, needed another kitty friend today, trying to get Zach to let me having another cat. Zach's response was this "Tiger doesn't like people, how would he get along with another cat" lol. Ok so Tiger is a LITTLE tempremental... but I still want another one. ;-)

nj7703

Established Member
Congrats!! I have to say i am more attatched to my pets than most people, what a great cat :) Best of luck, i am sorry about your loss though, i would ball like a little boy in the same situation.. lol yup i admitted it.. haha Here is our cat, he is a lush but, what can you do

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
heres a pic of my cat
cat2.jpg

:lol: the sad part was i was looking for fur I was gonna say you unfeeling bastard... duh?? i get the dumbass award:loser:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
ROFL@ NJ!! hahahah

I guess that wasnt really a photo of my furry cat

Heres tiger after he did my taxes for me and got a little tipsy afterwards!!

tiger.jpg

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Here's a picture of my cat, Dream.

Wait a minute...that's not a cat. this is the reason I DON'T HAVE a cat.

That is an AWESOME looking dog! is is sheppard?

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Yes, she is a pure blood German Shepherd. We went to a breeder in Indiana looking for a White male Shepherd and ended up coming back with a pure black female.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Yes, she is a pure blood German Shepherd. We went to a breeder in Indiana looking for a White male Shepherd and ended up coming back with a pure black female.

wow i thought so, i have only seen 1 other one, they are incredible. Actually i saw a black wolf on TV the other day, i would LOVE to have a black Husky, if there was such a creature. Incredible animals. She is gorgeous good luck

Users who are viewing this thread