I got a new car. But need stock h and cats ASA.. Free stock h with cat deletes welfor

SicShelby09

Banned
I got a new car. But need stock h and cats ASA.. Free stock h with cat deletes.

I need someone local to give me a stock h and cats. But I will give you my stock h with bbk cat deletes welded in for free. Cat deletes were $120. This is a great deal. But I need the stock h ASAP.

Last edited:

SicShelby09

Banned
2011 corvette grand sport. 1101 miles. Silver with chrome wheels. It's just sexy. I went to ford this morning and there were no 12 bosses left. No 12 Shelby's that they could get. And I couldn't justify spending $45k on a gt. this gs is loaded and virtually brand new.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
2011 corvette grand sport. 1101 miles. Silver with chrome wheels. It's just sexy. I went to ford this morning and there were no 12 bosses left. No 12 Shelby's that they could get. And I couldn't justify spending $45k on a gt. this gs is loaded and virtually brand new.

Why not get an '08-09 Z06 for that money???
BTW there are plenty of '12 Bosses left.

o2gt

Established Member
how is the corvette? is it much faster than your gt or gt500? hope you enjoy your new car.

SicShelby09

Banned
5a9377e3.jpg

a7661ccd.jpg

d41cb5d5.jpg

SicShelby09

Banned
i can sell you my stock one not sure where you are located but im in moline il

Im not paying for one. there are plenty out there, and Im sure someone will want an offroad H for their car with stock fitment and look. Plus I plan on cutting them a super deal on my SCT tuner with AED tunes and my 1 month old GT500 mufflers.......

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
went through this when i got rid of my 11. Craigslist might be your best bet sicshelby.

nice replacement. My father picked up an 11 C6 a few months ago, he opted for the 3LT coupe though vs the gran sport package. Hard to believe the gran sport pkg cars weigh a little over 100 lbs more than the regular C6 in the same LT package.

enjoy

D.T.R

Established Member
Why you got rid of your car?
I'm guessing you get bored of cars quick?

Users who are viewing this thread