I got a new bike!

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I know...its not a 200 MPH rocket, but its an amazing machine!

I trade in my 2011 Deluxe on a 2012 Street Glide. I though I'd keep my Deluxe forever, but then I was offered a ride on my friends 2011 Street Glide and I was hooked. Its a night and day difference in comfort and ride. It has the 103 which feel fast then my dyno tuned 96". They gave me such good money on my trade in that it was hard to say no.

StreetGlide.jpg

StreetGlide2.jpg

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
cant go wrong with the street glides, look into getting the removable tourpack for it.im not impressed with hd,s 103 but im not a twincam fan anyways lol,,,enjoy the new ride and i hope you dont have the wireless throttle problem that alot of people have been having .

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Congrats on a great looking bike. I love the Street Glide. Been thinking about buying for about year now. My friends were probably getting tired of hearing me talk about them. I finally went to the dealership to sit on one and well, the "want" is over. I did not like how the riding position was. I felt all pinned up on it. I was thoroughly disappointed by it. I am still going to go test ride one in the spring before I completely rule it out but, for now its a no go. I might be a Metric guy I guess.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Congrats on a great looking bike. I love the Street Glide. Been thinking about buying for about year now. My friends were probably getting tired of hearing me talk about them. I finally went to the dealership to sit on one and well, the "want" is over. I did not like how the riding position was. I felt all pinned up on it. I was thoroughly disappointed by it. I am still going to go test ride one in the spring before I completely rule it out but, for now its a no go. I might be a Metric guy I guess.

Its a more comfortable riding position then my softail. I did like the feeling of being "in" the bike, but this position give more of an "in control" feeling. Ride one....more then 10 minutes, then you'll see why its one of the most sought after bikes.

Users who are viewing this thread