I get to drive my car soon!!!!!

CobraTone

Established Member
WOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Been in Germany since January 2nd finishing my master's. I have watched my cobra videos and surfed this forum every single day just to get my fix. I miss it so much!!!! Fly home on Thursday, but get in really late, so I will get to drive the beast on Friday. I can't wait! It's gonna be so weird driving again.

:beer: :thumbsup: :rockon: :coolman: :rolling: :burnout: :)

edit: oh, and I get to see my fiancee too. :lol1:

Last edited:

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Stuck Also

I'm over in the desert while the Lightning sits at home in storage. I've been here for about a month and a half and I still have another 5 months to go. I haven't been that long with out it but I already can't wait to be behind the wheel again.

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
I'm picking up my baby today after several months in the shop replacing the old engine... I feel a little nervous seeing how I haven't driven her for a long time.

Can't wait to break her in and feel what kind of power all the new goodies make.:thumbsup: :coolman:

CobraTone

Established Member
Thanks guys! Will let you know how the first drive goes, lol.

Originally posted by LT1Z28

I no longer have a RWD V8 car to toy with in nice weather. had to sell it to hopefully be able to get a house next year :cryying:

Look at it this way, the house is a much better investment! :beer:

Originally posted by ICEMAN9648

I'm over in the desert while the Lightning sits at home in storage. I've been here for about a month and a half and I still have another 5 months to go. I haven't been that long with out it but I already can't wait to be behind the wheel again.

Stay safe, thanks for kicking a$$ over there! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by S.C.L.A.98COBRA

I'm picking up my baby today after several months in the shop replacing the old engine... I feel a little nervous seeing how I haven't driven her for a long time.

Have fun!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread