I found a cobra r for sale in Canada have questions?

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I found a cobra R with 1800 miles or less in Halton Hills Ontario,Canada. It is in very nice condition from the pictures. How hard would it be to import it back to the USA. It seems like a decent deal just wanted to pass it on glen

michaelm

Established Member
I found a cobra R with 1800 miles or less in Halton Hills Ontario,Canada. It is in very nice condition from the pictures. How hard would it be to import it back to the USA. It seems like a decent deal just wanted to pass it on glen

Legendary Motorcars have had that car for sale for many years.

Go and buy it then!

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
not too hard, i just sold my srt8 to a guy in Canada. He had to do all of the paperwork. I had to fax complete vehicle info to us customs...im sure the process would be the same. Good luck

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

A friend of mine just called the Fla. DMV about a Canada car (72 Chevelle)purchase today. They told him that the car can be driven into this country no problem. To get it registered in Fla. it would have to be inspected by a customs agent usually done at the airport and the car verified to be safe. Once the car is accepted it can then be registered in Fla.

R

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Thanks, I was hearing all kinds of b.s. That was why I wanted to ask if someone all ready has done this. The other is there is a cobra R for sale in San Diego with 3000 miles they are asking $49,900 for it and it's in the USA allready.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I want it for car shows and that's it maybe take it to Road America every year nothing to out of the norm.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
The wi mustang club rents the track for two days it cost three hundred per car so it's a good deal for us.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I usually go with my best friend in his cobra so it would be very nice to run my own car. My car I own is used for car shows only.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Thanks, I was hearing all kinds of b.s. That was why I wanted to ask if someone all ready has done this. The other is there is a cobra R for sale in San Diego with 3000 miles they are asking $49,900 for it and it's in the USA allready.

WOW!!! $49.9K for a 3000 mile example? My 650 mile example is very reasonable at the $46K, that I offered it for in post #21 in the link below............

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...1-300-no-mods-no-race-650-original-miles.html

That $3900 extra $$$ will easily ship my 650 original mile 00R anywhere in the U.S.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread