I finally own my HOE

cclark

Established Member
Indeed its an awesome feeling to own it for sure.

I am located in Glen Burnie area

In 4th gear it still burns the tires

Glen Burnie where is that exactly? You near route 4 by any chance that's what I live off of. I just bought that 4600 mile comp orange car on here we should meet up man!

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Congrats man

Saw one on Jay Leno's Garage when I was flipping through his videos. It was pretty bad ass. Dont see one around here lol.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Glen Burnie where is that exactly? You near route 4 by any chance that's what I live off of. I just bought that 4600 mile comp orange car on here we should meet up man!

Anne Arundale county 15 minutes from route 3/301

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thanks again for the kind words the payments were steep but manageable I paid it off in 3.5 years

mystickb1996

Established Member
Congrats man that gotta be a great feeling.. A zr1 would be on the top of my list to own that for sure. What kinda mods it take to get to 745? H/c pulley/ headers?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Congrats man that gotta be a great feeling.. A zr1 would be on the top of my list to own that for sure. What kinda mods it take to get to 745? H/c pulley/ headers?

Heads have been fully worked from Lingenfelter, 102TB, Ported blower, 2.3 upper and 14% lower crank pulley 3' exhaust, 2' headers, race fuel mixture, JON LUND tune

Much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread