I finally have a reason to post here!!

Heuristic

Established Member
Heuristic's '14 Sterling Grey GT

Just bought a 2014 M6 Sterling Grey Mustang GT Premium with the Track and Comfort packages with Sync(sync is badass) :banana: Previous to this I owned an '08 Legacy Spec-B. '00 Camaro z28. '05 GT35r'd Subaru STi then a bunch of other cars.

Being a Subaru/GM guy myself I never thought I'd see myself in a Ford, but I just couldn't resist the new Mustangs. Pick her up with just 7 miles on the thing, still had the wrapping around the passenger seat.

Out with the old....
FrontEnd3.jpg

SpecBLowered3.jpg

In with the new....

Pic's from the night I got her.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Pics from the next day at work
3.jpg

4.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I'll be going out likely this weekend to take real pictures.

I'll also probably just keep bumping this thread to post whore mods/alterations and pics I do

Last edited:

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Welcome. Good choice. I came from a similar background as you. I had a bunch of wrx/sti's one with a built motor and 35r as well. You wont regret it :)

Heuristic

Established Member
Welcome. Good choice. I came from a similar background as you. I had a bunch of wrx/sti's one with a built motor and 35r as well. You wont regret it :)

So far I haven't missed the SpecB at all. I had my Camaro as a daily driver while having my STi so I do have a v8 background so after 5 years of driving the Spec-B I just had to get back in to a V8. Was tired of dealing with turbo lag, I wanted more instant power. :burnout:

lawnmower22

Established Member
Congrats man. I loved my STI but three engines later, it had to go haha. As far as where to buy stuff, I don't think you have to go much farther than the vendors on this site. I have been amazed at how fast they are to get on here and help people out. I have personally dealt with American Muscle, Lethal Performance, Beefcake and JPC. All have been excellent in my opinion. I even saw BMR answering questions in a guys for sale thread for one of their parts he bought but then decided not to use. Gotta love vendors that go out of their way to ensure people have accurate information even when they aren't the ones selling the product. Good luck with your new ride!

Heuristic

Established Member
Congrats man. I loved my STI but three engines later, it had to go haha. As far as where to buy stuff, I don't think you have to go much farther than the vendors on this site. I have been amazed at how fast they are to get on here and help people out. I have personally dealt with American Muscle, Lethal Performance, Beefcake and JPC. All have been excellent in my opinion. I even saw BMR answering questions in a guys for sale thread for one of their parts he bought but then decided not to use. Gotta love vendors that go out of their way to ensure people have accurate information even when they aren't the ones selling the product. Good luck with your new ride!

:coolman: That's good to hear. Was thinking of getting my suspension/exhaust through American Muscle, seems like they have good prices.

D.T.R

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride man.
I see you are like me, always trying to find the parking spot at the end, so that you only have people on one side. Half the chances of getting a ding! lol

LSX_Terminator

Established Member
:coolman: That's good to hear. Was thinking of getting my suspension/exhaust through American Muscle, seems like they have good prices.

Congrats!!
Great color choice, but I may be a little bias to SGM! lol
Make sure you get your post count up on the forum and PM American Muscle to get your discount code!

Heuristic

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride man.
I see you are like me, always trying to find the parking spot at the end, so that you only have people on one side. Half the chances of getting a ding! lol

:lol1: Yup. I park as far up against the curb as I can to give the most space away from the other cars.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Thanks everyone! I wouldn't mind a quick rundown of some good sites for parts and 5.0's. Just opened up to a whole new world that I know little about :thumbsup:

AmericanMuscle.com is #1 imo. They offer a forum discount. PM the rep to get the discount code.

3 oh 2

Established Member
welcome to the Good side !! I was a big (Gm guy)until the new 5.0 came out. love the sterling grey congrats

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congrats on your new GT. Great color choice BTW.

If there's anything we can help you with please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread