I finally got some pics of my EVO!

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Over the last couple of weeks, I(who am to lazy and cheap to buy my own camera) took some pics of my cars with a few of my friends' digital cameras. Enjoy!

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

11381image0004_2-med.jpg

11381image0001_2-med.jpg

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
I like everything but the wing and tail lights. Got any vids of it in action?

Unfortunately, I have no vids(I don't even know how to make vids from a digital camera yet).

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by Lethalchem
Bring it out to Centerville this weekend, we're all meeting up. Show us what it can do:p

I wish I could, but I have to fly out to chicago this afternoon. I will try to get my cobra pics up by then.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
hey RSXFMCJWR, what in the hell do you do for a living??? 3 brand new vehicles averaging 30k each.....i'm in the wrong fuggin buisness!

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
My evo ran 13.4 @102mph about 2 weeks ago at Maple Grove... not bad for a shitty 4 cylinder....obviously not that great of a trapspeed.

I am taking mine down to Summit Point this weekend to run the Jefferson course with the fancy BMW Club..... I should be able to walk away from even the E46 M3's there.... it is all lowspeed fairly tight turns....awd and torque will be better than rwd... :)

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by TORCH_RED
hey RSXFMCJWR, what in the hell do you do for a living??? 3 brand new vehicles averaging 30k each.....i'm in the wrong fuggin buisness!

I had to sell 2 vehicles just so that I could afford these. I guess I have an impulsive buying disorder and now i'm broke.:(

By the way, the jeep and the evo were both less than 30k.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread