I finally did it

SVT 03 Cobra

Well I joined the 11 sec club today :burnout: these are my 2 best runs, the second one almost got me thrown out. before these runs, Bobby and I went 11.9x's side by side...... what a sight! As you can see from the short times F-1's ROCK. I can't wait for my ET Streets to show up. Well just thought I would share.
Oh yea the car in the other lane both times was Bobby in his 03... the second pass he grenaded a half shaft....again :??:

Thanks go out to Rick @ Amazon for a great tune!

Jayson

Last edited by a moderator:

Rwick7

Established Member
What's up with your MPH on the first pass? Good runs by the way. That track must be prepped VERY well

trey193

Established Member
Awesome , What Mods and be specific, car is picking up a ton from `1/8 to 1/4 mph wise!!!

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Congradulations on your 11.55 run that is awesome:burnout: Did Bobby have wheelhop isssues when his halfshaft broke and was he using F1's or drag radials?

SVT 03 Cobra

oh the mph on the first pass is cuz i was STANDING on the brakes... and Bobby broke his shaft with wheel hop during the burnout on Nitto's

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by trey193
God I just realized your 60ft, what exactly is your Technique???

Mods are 2.80 pully, CIA, exhaust, and chip from Amazon Racing
Technique?.... drive it like you stole it!

acatalon

Established Member
Congrats again..The louisiana Cobras kicked butt today...Jayson and Bobby Breaking into 11.xx. Curtis taking on a 2003 Viper and burning him BIGG time and a new best for me 12.29 at 116 Yeah Baby!!

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Jayson,
Sorry I missed out house hunting with the soon to be Mrs'.

Great times by all, Kino called me to let me know. I knew I should have gone today.

Looking forward to the 12th.

Congrats again.

Chris

:beer:

SVT 03 Cobra

Thanks Chris..... see ya on the 12th. sorry ya didnt make it out.. did ya at least find a house you liked? or ummm that SHE liked?

trey193

Established Member
What air pressure in the F1's and U have to be slipping the hell out of the clutch, whats your launch technique?? Once again congrats!

raptorman02

Established Member
Wow great times guys and on F1's at that. I can't bring myself to try for 60's like that for fear of doing the halfshaft boogey.

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by raptorman02
Wow great times guys and on F1's at that. I can't bring myself to try for 60's like that for fear of doing the halfshaft boogey.

If they break... crome moly baby..... its just an excuse for upgrades

Users who are viewing this thread