I figured out what my Browns need! (and probably others too)

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
So obviously we've had some troubles since coming back into the league.

I think I found the formula to getting a team out of the shitter. It involves the Belichick tree.

The Jets were a decent team with Mangini, but when he left they brought it Rex Ryan who's a fiery and enthusiastic coach who doesn't take bullshit and calls it like it is. Granted they've had a rough few weeks but his guys love playing for him and players don't mind going to the team.

Mike Singletary did the same thing in SF. He doesn't beat around the bush and he lets people who when his players are screwing up.

Every quote I've read from Mangini after every loss this season has been "We're going to look at every position and make adjustments from there"

Romeo was the same. These Belichick guys just don't get pissed. They seem to have no passion. Even on the field I never see any expression on Mangini's face and he never gets in the face of his players.

Maybe this is a new breed of coaches that can help get teams back on track?

Thoughts?

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
Or they can fire the whole team and start back over from scratch...lol

That would probably net the best results but I don't think that's a viable option at the moment lol

I just think when a team is in this much trouble players tend to get down and start playing the blame game. Even Derek Anderson said hes been miserable so far.

We need a coach who's gonna get in their faces and start getting pissed and placing his own blame.

I keep thinking back to earlier in the season when Vernon Davis was ****ing up and Mike Singletary threw him out of a game then called him out in a press conference. Not sure if any of you guys are paying attention but Vernon Davis has been on fire the last few weeks and has no more behavior issues. Hmmmmm....

Hell even Jamal Lewis can't take it. He said that this is probably going to be his last year.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I know what you mean, Lovie Smith of the Bears has NO EXPRESSION AT ALL and it pisses me off!!! I feel he (and others) need to convey their anger so the players can see that they're f*cking up!!! Ditka would be pissed!!

-Mike

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I know what you mean, Lovie Smith of the Bears has NO EXPRESSION AT ALL and it pisses me off!!! I feel he (and others) need to convey their anger so the players can see that they're f*cking up!!! Ditka would be pissed!!

-Mike

Ditka would start headbutting players and continue to yell at em while he bleeds profusely from his cranium.

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
There's one consistent variable to this madness. The Belichick tree of coaches are over rated. Look how the Pats have done since these coaches left. They may not have won it all but they are consistently pretty damn good. Belichick is running the show in New England, not his coordinators. What kind of coach benches his starting qb with 3 mins lift in a game.....One that has no ****ing clue on how to run a team. I'm all for the discipline but you need to have the football knowledge to go with it. Mangina is and always will be a ****ing ball boy.

Last edited:

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
There's one consistent variable to this madness. The Belichick tree of coaches are over rated. Look how the Pats have done since these coaches left. They may not have won it all but they are consistently pretty damn good. Belichick is running the show in New England, not his coordinators. What kind of coach benches his starting qb with 3 mins lift in a game.....One that has no ****ing clue on how to run a team. I'm all for the discipline but you need to have the football knowledge to go with it. Mangina is and always be a ****ing ball boy.

100% agreed. I've said from the start that Belichick coaches will go nowhere. Romeo and Mangina aren't working out, Charlie Weiss is a SMASH hit in ND (note the sarcasm)

And to make it even worse, the one guy who nobody thought would be successful is sitting pretty at 6-1 in Denver right now.

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
100% agreed. I've said from the start that Belichick coaches will go nowhere. Romeo and Mangina aren't working out, Charlie Weiss is a SMASH hit in ND (note the sarcasm)

And to make it even worse, the one guy who nobody thought would be successful is sitting pretty at 6-1 in Denver right now.

I'll give that guy in Denver a little credit, he was smart enough to get Nolan as his D-coordinator. He atleast surrounded himself with some expirience.

Mangina hires a qb coach as an unexpirienced offensive coordinater with an already struggling offense. Not a good way to get the O off and running.:kaboom:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Mcdaniels shoes a lot of enthusiasm out on the field in Denver...

I've always hated Mangini. He's by far the worst coach in the NFL. He's a joke.

Heres my solution. Fire Mangini, bench all the football players and play the cheerleaders, and then hire me as the head coach!

Last edited:

99cobra302

Established Member
i was fairly please with the way the browns played yesterday :shrug:

although i am a bears fan....so that'll happen. i think the bears are having a suck-tastic season though. maybe it is time to get rid of lovie smith.

ToyoFl

Established Member
cutler fer sure... I don't get why people like him so much? He was pretty good at Denver with a LOT of talent, and still couldn't take them far...He now plays at the bears where he throws a whole lot of picks...I mean he is getting hit alot, but c'mon...Orton who was horrible at the bears looks GREAT at the Broncos

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Mcdaniels shoes a lot of enthusiasm out on the field in Denver...

I've always hated Mangini. He's by far the worst coach in the NFL. He's a joke.

Heres my solution. Fire Mangini, bench all the football players and play the cheerleaders, and then hire me as the head coach!

We don't even have cheerleaders. We are pathetic in every way.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
going by the 1st post we might as well make Rob Ryan the head coach. that dude always looks pissed. haha

but yeah im done with the browns this year, they get no more of my money until they get better.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
cutler fer sure... I don't get why people like him so much? He was pretty good at Denver with a LOT of talent, and still couldn't take them far...He now plays at the bears where he throws a whole lot of picks...I mean he is getting hit alot, but c'mon...Orton who was horrible at the bears looks GREAT at the Broncos

Cutler would be ideal for a team like the Bills. T.O & Evans are being wasted there. Edwards has a rag arm and cant throw it down the field, and Fitzpatrick cant either... T.O does have quite a few dropped passes this year (what else is new? :shrug:) but he's got a lot of potential as long as you can get the ball close to him. Same thing with evans... The Bills need someone with a powerful arm who can atleast get it somewhere near a WR... They dont have to be Brady, Manning, or Favre, they just need to be able to launch a ball down field so the WR's have a chance. T.O has every right to be pissed in Buffalo.

We don't even have cheerleaders. We are pathetic in every way.

Double ownage! :D

At least when the bills are doing bad, you can watch the cheerleaders. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread