I feel the need, the need for speed!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVMDt_REs8"]YouTube - Mustang SVO Loose Out of Turn 6 @ VIR - North Course[/ame]

I'm off to bed after an awesome weekend!

wheelhopper

Established Member
That's nothing Ryan. I did a full spin on Saturday, heading down the chute towards hog pen. Luckily it straightened right up and I just kept going. Unfortuneatley I did not get it on video.

Sorry I did not get to chat more. I left early on Sunday, after my 3rd session.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
It was my first time running both Full and North courses. What a great fricken weekend. Got to meet a ton of great people, tons of track time, and car made the 8 hr drive home after the track weekend without a single issue!:banana:

I will try to post some pics and vids sometime this week as well.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
That's nothing Ryan. I did a full spin on Saturday, heading down the chute towards hog pen. Luckily it straightened right up and I just kept going. Unfortuneatley I did not get it on video.

I hope you got something on video!

Come to think of it, what is it about not getting our spins at VIR on video? :shrug:
A hex? Bermuda Triangle effect?

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator

That's plenty for me, it seemed to be the one place with concrete on the inside!

I wondered why your truck was gone, but you were at the track. Then realized your other half was in in town! :beer:

It was my first time running both Full and North courses. What a great fricken weekend. Got to meet a ton of great people, tons of track time, and car made the 8 hr drive home after the track weekend without a single issue!:banana:

I will try to post some pics and vids sometime this week as well.

The SCMC events I've been to have been the best ones for me so far. I'm sure VIR had something to do with it. :rockon:

dragon40k

Established Member
That wall sure was looming large. Glad you managed to keep her clean and all in one piece. If the weather down there was anything like up here it must have been a beautiful weekend.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Nice Vid Ryan. :-D That's quite a transition turning off the Full Course onto that North cut-off! :eek: I don't think any of my cars would like that very much! :dw:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Nice Vid Ryan. :-D That's quite a transition turning off the Full Course onto that North cut-off! :eek: I don't think any of my cars would like that very much! :dw:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Bruce,

As long as your LSD is in good shape, you will gain a LOT of ground on those doing the "one wheel peel up the hill".

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread