I feel like Neo...

[iSEPIC]

Damn Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I feel like Neo when I drive my Cobra... you know, Neo in the Matrix.. just saw it, I know its off topic, but hey... The Matrix Reloaded kicks a$$ -- be sure to STAY to the end of the credits, so you see the preivew to the 3rd one :)

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by [iSEPIC]
I feel like Neo when I drive my Cobra... you know, Neo in the Matrix.. just saw it, I know its off topic, but hey... The Matrix Reloaded kicks a$$ -- be sure to STAY to the end of the credits, so you see the preivew to the 3rd one :)
Dude I just saw it too! That movie rocks.How about when hes fighting the Smiths.Or when he's flying through the city to save Trinity.Thats the Cobra with 20psi and a 100 shot!The funny thing is I said that to my girl.It would be awesome to have those powers.I guess I'll just have to settle for a super-car. Just think I'm 34.Will we ever grow up?:p

Chris C

Established Member
Originally posted by [iSEPIC]

DAMN IT!!! I knew i should have stayed until the end of the credits :cryying: :bash: . but the movie didnt get out till 2 A.M. so i was kinda tired anyway. But yes that movie kicked ass!!!!

Wild Bill

Established Member
Dude do you think that only survivor is agent Smith. I think Trinity now will also have the power.Do you think Neos power is extended to the real world,or is that more of the Matrix?Do you think the Twins will be back?When will the next be out?I didnt stay for the preview.Dammit.No prob I'll just sneak in the last 5 min after Bruce almighty next week.

chassebr

Established Member
Originally posted by Wild Bill
Dude do you think that only survivor is agent Smith. I think Trinity now will also have the power.Do you think Neos power is extended to the real world,or is that more of the Matrix?Do you think the Twins will be back?When will the next be out?I didnt stay for the preview.Dammit.No prob I'll just sneak in the last 5 min after Bruce almighty next week.

Yes, yes, no, yes, November.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Matrix Reloaded sucked....JMO. Should have left it alone, now it's gonna lose all its mystique. It's gonna end up like the Star Wars series....should have stopped after the 3rd one.

But, it's all about money money money money

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Aside from the Awesome special effects, The Fight scence were pointless didnt flow, horrible dialogue (did anyone understand that Architechts speach), useless dance/sex scene. The lack of Tank. People just dont appreciate good solid plots anymore(which the first Matrix definatlely had) and are turned braindead whenever eye candy is shown on screen.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Damm you people are hard to impress. I loved the movie.It seems a common trend.We are getting more and more jaded as a society.We are spoiled. These movies just like Star Wars were always ment to be a trilogy. Just like Lord of the Rings. They have a story to tell that cant be told in one movie.You can never compare somthing to the first,only enjoy it as a continuation. I just got the Matrix game for the Game Cube,I hope its as good as it looks.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
They couldn't leave it alone, it was conceived as a trilogy by the Wachowski Bros.. It was weird how they killed of Tank, and that dance sequence was stupid, and YES Keanu sucks A$$. But, IMO the movie is still good. The Architect's speech was weird, but it made sense, they are ALL in the Matrix still, I think. This movie does a good job of moving the plot along until November 5th when it all comes to a conclusion.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I dont believe Tank was killed, just didnt show up. Unless i missed something. And i do think i am hard to impress after seeing how Good characters can drive a plot, better than good special effects. Case in point Lord of the Rings, 1 and 2. I put Matrix 2, along with Attack of the Clones as looking Effin Awesome, but utterly useless when it comes to story telling.(Seriously what was the point of that DAMN fight with the Asian guy, NONE, and dont get me started on the uesless Cake scene) Now this is coming from someones whose seen the first Matrix close to 20 times.

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
The guy who played tank got in a fight with the warkowski brothers so they wrote him out saying he died on duty and added link to replace him.

And be honest when you guys saw the architecht did you think KFC?

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
The guy who played tank got in a fight with the warkowski brothers so they wrote him out saying he died on duty and added link to replace him.

And be honest when you guys saw the architecht did you think KFC?
:lol: I started licking my fingers. Dude this game is pretty damm cool!You can do a ton of sweet matrix moves.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
awesome matrix stuff here: http://www.coronaproductions.com/cg...tion=topics&forum=THE+MATRIX+sequels&number=8
, people just analyzing every segment of the movie. i personally was blown away, so much info, i will definitely have to see it a couple more times to pick up on what i missed and get a better comprehension of it. you have to really love the matrix trilogy/storyline and understand the movie to really like it, i saw a lot of people complaining about this one, saying it sucked. i thought it was awesome, fight scenes were insane, and the story just kicks ass, the whole concept of the "matrix" just kicks ass. and there is a million different things you can pick up on from this movie, and a million different ways you can go with it. and it is also great how they integrate the animatrix, the 3 movies, the video game, and the new video game (matrix online) after revolutions. sorry, im just a huge fan.

Users who are viewing this thread