I feel horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
EDIT: Can a moderator close this topic, I think I probably shouldnt have posted this....
lol

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
ok dude, guess what, she loves someone else, deal with it, suck it up and be a man, you have 2 hands, neither one will ever turn you down, do that and you'll be good.....go clubbin get wasted ass drunk and enjoy it.....happy birthday kid, welcome to the real world, HS isn't anything like real life......been there done that, give her up, she's banging some other dude and doesn't want to have anything to do with you any more...call her, tell her your sorry she feels the way she does, and if tell her to call you if she wants to hang out. don't get back together, there will be weirdness, just be her friend. it isn't any easier for her then it is for you, you have to understand real quick that matters of the heart outweigh all others, and that it takes 2 to tango.

Johnsonboy

Established Member
I wouldnt even contact her anymore. Go out meet new people. You're young and you should be trying to bone anything that walks.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hmm there is about 3.2 Billion women out there:poke:
Do you think out of those 3.2 Billion she is the best?:shrug:

UCBeau

telling a joke = off topic
posting about some bs story a ricer told you = off topic

5 threads a week with whiny pussies complaining about their girlfriends does not = off topic, it = myspace blog material.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
technically, anything that doesn't fall into a category set by other forums would be considered off-topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread