I fall in love all over again anytime i wash or add an upgrade! (pics)

2012gtmustang

Established Member
Alot of beautiful 5.0's out there, but the Kona blue has to be the best color Ford has put out. (even if it is difficult to get a good pic capturing its true color tone)

IMAG0849.jpg

IMAG0850.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

IMAG0840.jpg

D.T.R

Established Member
Looks good.

Not sure why everybody think that "their color" is "the best color on a mustang" :??:

11dsgGT

Established Member
Looks good.

Not sure why everybody think that "their color" is "the best color on a mustang" :??:

Because Kona is unique. It was available only 3 years and not a regular blue you see, because it is a very deep/dark blue. All of the other colors offered by Ford for the mustang can be seen on other cars driving on the road, except GHG!

2012gtmustang

Established Member
thanks guys! the tires are the Brand new (as of Sept) Mickey Thompson Street Comp UHP's Y rated, 300 tread and AA.. they might be a big hit!!

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Because Kona is unique. It was available only 3 years and not a regular blue you see, because it is a very deep/dark blue. All of the other colors offered by Ford for the mustang can be seen on other cars driving on the road, except GHG!

False. Not too often you see a yellow-orange car running around (School Bus Yellow). And I feel DIB is a more unique dark blue than Kona, as the purple tones aren't seen too often.

But Kona Blue is still a very nice color. Awesome car OP! Might I suggest a different grille or getting rid of the upper fog lights? 6 lights up front is too many unless you're heading off road!

2012gtmustang

Established Member
thanks again guys! as for the grill, i havent decided to change it or not..i kinda like the look of the lights in the grill, may just black them out not sure yet.

as for the tire question, i went with 255/40/19 up front and 285/35/19 in rear...biggest they had for rear as of now

Users who are viewing this thread