I drove a Terminator today!

STiBoost25

Established Member
I was out trying to find something similar to the car to get a feel/addiction for the power. I first went to the Pontiac dealership because it just so happened they had an 2005 LS2 GTO which is rated at 400hp, no go on the drive though. I went into the Ford dealership and there was a Black 2004 Convertible SVT Cobra with 5,500 miles on it for $33,995.00. Obviously I was not going to buy it, I don't have that kind of money to spend on one but I saw this as a rare oppurtunity to take one out and feel it.

I must insist there is nothing like it, from the sound of the blower to the pin you in your seat power it is just awsome, and it was comfortable, that was unexpected. The only draw back of the car imo is the clutch, it is SO tight but is this something you get used to? Well we pulled out of the dealership and the salesperson was driving it off the lot, funny enough acrossed the street there was an older GT with a huge unpainted hood with American Racing TT2's... you should have seen the look on this guys face, probobly early 20's in age but he had the "OMG" look on his face, he knew exactly what it was and I cringed because the woman was driving it to a parking lot to switch with me and I wanted to be the pilot... as we put on the blinker after being followed for half a mile he shot off as if he was trying to make a statement, his car was a modless dog, it was a late 5.0.

I really hope I can find one of these in my price range because I want it bad, bad. I know I had a guy reply to my post and he said he found his 03 Sonic coupe with 30k on it for $23,000... I have a year for the prices to drop before I can actually buy one but I must say out of driving Porsches, STi's, EVO's, 300-350+hp cars this was a rush. I love it. I want to stay under $23,000 and I will be putting $3000-4000 down on one hopefully if I find one, I don't care what year. Should this be a fairly easy task? WOW awsome car in every way.

Pred_mech

Established Member
You get used to the clutch. Does not take very long. Just be careful when driving another clutch car though, you might put your foot through the floor!

Users who are viewing this thread