I don't know whether to title this my lucky day or FML.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Had a steady day at work and was just getting finished up when my wife called to say she thought the house was on fire. I asked if she called 911 but she said that I was the first call she made. I flew home in the Cobra and found the laundry room full of smoke. The FD arrived and we found it was a burnt belt on the washer so no fire/smoke damage and the only causality was the washer.

A couple of local cops showed up and stayed for a few minutes after the FD left and asked how the car was working and how fast it would go. Apparently I passed them going the opposite direction at a "High rate of speed". They then laughed and told me to buy a red flashing light and left.

Sat down and had supper without any excitement then leaned over to pat the dog and the leg broke on my chair and I ended up on the floor. I wonder if I should buy a lotto ticket or hide in a padded room?

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Some days, it just don't pay to get up. Mark yesterday as one of those. :) Just NEVER ask that question, "What next?"

Glad everything turned out okay Stephen, except for the chair leg.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
No don't buy lottery tickets. With your luck right now they'd proabably burst into flames.
Just hide in a padded room.

We should make this a poll.

Users who are viewing this thread