I Dont know wat to do!! HELP!

Black 5.0

Established Member
I just got a 98 cobra bone stock with 3600 original miles. People keep telling me not to touch it, but i love cars and making them faster. So what do you guys think i should do. And if i should mod it what should i do, to keep it taste ful:coolman: ? thanks for your help.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
mod it tastefully and keep all the original parts you take off just so then you can put it back to stock if needed be

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Looks great man! That's a rare find, bone stock '98 with such little miles.

You're definately going to want to mod that beast, especially while the motor is nice and fresh so you can get the most out of it. If it were mine? I would change the gears out before I did anything else.

gtowncobra

Established Member
dont touch it lock it up and make some big money later.but if you really really want to do mods keep them simple and like everyone else says tastefull and keep all the originals no nitrous or blower. where in tx are you from?

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Black 5.0 said:
And I thought my interior was clean...your's looks like it's in showroom condition. Like everyone said...do tasteful, mods keep the original parts so you can convert back. Btw...very nice looking Cobra.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
What are your plans for it?
Cruise on Sunday?
Dragstrip every weekend?

If I were only gonna cruise I'd probably leave it alone.
Anything else I'm modding it.

Skoalman

Banned
I'd suggest 4.10 gears, drag radials, and a cold air intake if you need a few mods, (Easy mods to remove if you wish to sell it later).

Congrats on such a low mileage, primo example.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
What are your plans for it?
Cruise on Sunday?
Dragstrip every weekend?

If I were only gonna cruise I'd probably leave it alone.
Anything else I'm modding it.

+1 So what are your intentions?????

Black 5.0

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I know that i should put it right back in storage, but a car like this needs to be driven. I have only had the car 2 days and i am already in love with it. As far as wat i want to do with the car, i would love to take it to the track maybe 2 time a month at most. Oh i am from Dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread