I don't know about you guys

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
But I am getting friggin impatient as hell for spring :cuss: This last snow storm really got to me I guess.....I had planned on doing some work to the car but now its covered in snow....sucks

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by FastFwd
I'm getting sick of driving my crappy jeep. :fm: I'm ready for spring.

John

Hey John,

Long time no see...I think we are going to F1 on the 28th of this month any interest?

silver10th

Established Member
Well Dave you lucked out this time.I'm not going to beable to make it on the 28th so you might have a chance at winning. Good luck!! see ya later

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
Well Dave you lucked out this time.I'm not going to beable to make it on the 28th so you might have a chance at winning. Good luck!! see ya later

Dude you got nothin....anyway. :kaboom:

silver10th

Established Member
do i hve to start posting track times from the last event?yeah you got the free meal for the fastest lap time.oh wait no you didnt that was me.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
listen to this: i just sold my csvt to a guy in california and it's supposed to ship this wed. wanna hear the kicker? i gotta do a brake job and put a waterpump in it. OUTSIDE :mj: it started snowing just as i found out the shipment details.

Originally posted by Davesnake
But I am getting friggin impatient as hell for spring :cuss: This last snow storm really got to me I guess.....I had planned on doing some work to the car but now its covered in snow....sucks

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
do i hve to start posting track times from the last event?yeah you got the free meal for the fastest lap time.oh wait no you didnt that was me.

You cheated

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Re: Re: I don't know about you guys

Originally posted by Bass
listen to this: i just sold my csvt to a guy in california and it's supposed to ship this wed. wanna hear the kicker? i gotta do a brake job and put a waterpump in it. OUTSIDE :mj: it started snowing just as i found out the shipment details.

That definatly sucks....I would make friends with someone who owns a garage...quickly.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
Hey John,

Long time no see...I think we are going to F1 on the 28th of this month any interest?

Oops, guess I missed it. I've been busy trying to get some work done on the house, I have the first floor ripped out to the studs, we're hoping to get it on the market soon.

Have to hook up with you guys for something sometime though. I had signed up for the dyno day out here on the 17th but found out we're going to be away during my sons school spring vacation.

John

Users who are viewing this thread