I dont F%*")^G believe it !!!

Exdecuk

Established Member
Finally, Finally got my daily driver Volvo V70 R AWD (boosted to 310 bhp) & LPG converted sorted for work so i could dedicate my free time on getting the Lightning on the road :banana: & some stupid B"*CH drove into the rear door & wing today WTF !!! Aparently she didnt see me even though she came up from the side behind me on a sunny dry day :fm: :fm:

Gotta get this sorted now unless it gets written off.

Could have been worse i suppose, if it were a guy i would be in jail now :bash:.

chuckdlightning

Established Member
damn dude.... Sorry about your luck! There are plenty of stupid people out there. You should have to take an IQ test before you're allowed to drive.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Finally, Finally got my daily driver Volvo V70 R AWD (boosted to 310 bhp) & LPG converted sorted for work so i could dedicate my free time on getting the Lightning on the road :banana: & some stupid B"*CH drove into the rear door & wing today WTF !!! Aparently she didnt see me even though she came up from the side behind me on a sunny dry day :fm: :fm:

Gotta get this sorted now unless it gets written off.

Could have been worse i suppose, if it were a guy i would be in jail now :bash:.

YA BASTARD!!!!! i wanted an R when i got my S70 but the R needed a center diff...

Exdecuk

Established Member
Just dropped it off at the body shop & now have to wait for the verdict, if i can get a rear door complete in the correct colour from the breakers then that should keep the cost of repairs down a bit. Only real pain is its a pearlescent (sp?) silver so its a lot of area to paint again to blend in the colour of the original :shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread