I didnt know 350Zs were that slow!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
well today on the way home from work, a 350z, with a few mods from the sound of it, tried to give me a run on the hwy. MAN! i didnt realize how pathetic and slow these pups are. what a complete joke.....he stomped on it next to me, i laugh, i put it in 4th gear haha, and get on his arse....then i decide to really show him something, and slam into 3rd, and gone......10-12 car lengths by 110mph, then i let off and laughed. what a joke....i couldnt stop laughing all the way home, even when he pulled up next to me (he didnt look over btw). the laugh made my day. i thought i would share the comedy with you guys hahaha :pepper:

marek

warpd

Established Member
It's funny because since I have had my Cobra I have raced more G35s/350zs than anything else by far and I have always given them a sound beating, even with a passenger in the car.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
my brother has a G35 w/ just an intake and when i first got my 01 i smoked him on a race. Needless to say he was and wasn't surprised (he knew it was fast but thats the first we saw of it)

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
those are the main cars around. No more Camaro/Firebirds like there use to be before. All I get, is 350z's and G35's now. They think the cars so fast. My friend put a car and a half in his 2000 GTvert with minor bolt ons.

2 cam sam

Established Member
There was one here in Knoxville running 8.80's with a Vortech in the 1/8 mile. My Mach one ran a 8.5 on the same day with dr's x-pipe and a jlt.
Maybe with tires he would have better times.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
At this car show i was at last summer, a G35 was in the dyno competition they had and it was modded (at least it had exhaust maybe more im not sure) and it only laid down 220 hp to the wheels

Mach0ne351

Established Member
what a freakin joke lol......i mean, they probably handle reallly nice, but for speed and power.....nah, i dont think so. they need a turbo fer sure!

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
Not ALL of them are slow, I have a Z out on my car lot that has 412 horse power. The guy spent $15,000.00 over in Houston on Mods and could not afford his payments. REPO! That SOB is freaking fast!

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
f8tlbite said:
Not ALL of them are slow, I have a Z out on my car lot that has 412 horse power. The guy spent $15,000.00 over in Houston on Mods and could not afford his payments. REPO! That SOB is freaking fast!

Ouch.. yet another reason to pay off your ride before you build it up :lol:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
There are 2 twin turbo ones running around orlando.

One is built and stripped and runs 11's at like 120. The other is a DD and runs 12's.

They are slow.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
yeah they are slow....i had some fun with G35 tonight...once he noticed i was just playing with him he got kinda upset and turned off

he was WOT and i kept going about 1/2-2/3s throttle up and down to let him get even then putting his nose at my rear bumper, then slowing again. LOL he didn't think i was funny

Mach0ne351

Established Member
Double"O" said:
yeah they are slow....i had some fun with G35 tonight...once he noticed i was just playing with him he got kinda upset and turned off

he was WOT and i kept going about 1/2-2/3s throttle up and down to let him get even then putting his nose at my rear bumper, then slowing again. LOL he didn't think i was funny

HAHAHAH!!!! :pepper: :rockon: :burnout: :thumbsup: :beer:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
Double"O" said:

HAHAHAHAHA..... that is some funny stuff right there.... guess he didnt hear the alternator whine under the hood huh :coolman:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Unfortunately, runs like this will always happen .... 99.9% of the general population have NEVER been in a fast car ..... It is fun to toy with them .....

The big old yawn gets them steamed everytime though ....

Users who are viewing this thread