I did it!

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
Sold my 2010 GT and picked up this beauty! Needs a deep cleaning before I can get some better pics.

Boss302_zps202b82be.jpg

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
I'm definitely loving it. Although they get a lot of attention, especially in red. Not a huge fan of that haha.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Is that the one that Weston Auto had forever? I've never seen another Boss driving around FoCO other than mine. There are a couple pretty bad imitations and I've seen them at Weston and Spradly Barr when they still had a new one but I've never came across another on the road. I'll have to keep an eye out for you!

Or is that Fort Carson?

Last edited:

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
Is that the one that Weston Auto had forever? I've never seen another Boss driving around FoCO other than mine. There are a couple pretty bad imitations and I've seen them at Weston and Spradly Barr when they still had a new one but I've never came across another on the road. I'll have to keep an eye out for you!

Or is that Fort Carson?

This was bought off my buddies dad. He lives in the canyon west of Loveland. Car didn't get cruised much the last 2 years, mainly auto-x and some road courses. You must be the other Red Boss in town? My buddy called and asked where I was going Sunday and it wasn't me. I was surprised because I've seen no Bosses besides this one in the area so I thought he saw one of those awful imitations as well.

Users who are viewing this thread