I did it... The darkside is strong...

1 VET ETR

Established Member
No one will fault you. Congrats OP she is a beaut.

P.S I like how whenever someone posts a thread with a vert all the dick slappers feel the need to come out and tell the world their dislike of convertibles, as if anyone gives a flying shizz. We don't post in your threads about you being bitches worried about your hair getting messed up or whatever lame ass reason you bought a hardtop. Real sports cars are meant to be topless.

Honestly I have never been a fan of convertibles but I bought one because it looks that good!

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
The best part of the Vette is that they were designed as convertibles before they were designed as coupes (C6 and C7), hence they don't need any of the extra bracing/weight. Little do some know, the convertibles don't weight any more than the coupes (its less that 50 lbs).

There is nothing like smoking people with top down and hearing the engine/exhaust noises topless. Would never by another Vette without it being a convertible.

Great choice OP and enjoy in good health

1 VET ETR

Established Member
Well I guess I have been officially welcomed to the GM family! To my surprise I received this commemorative Z06 print yesterday from GM! Very cool!
BS4A6076-1-4.JPG

1 VET ETR

Established Member
Does a c7z purchase include a track day?

It includes a heavy discount at Ron Fellows school and a year subscription to the corvette museum!

You also get a tour of the plant but currently there are no tours due to line re-tooling.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
don't normally like verts but yours is sweet! that looks Hot and classy and sporty.

those things ride so freakn nice its insane and they come on quick to. I drove a similar one recently with a few bolt on mods and it was like nothing I've been in before. the handling is amazing and its so freakn light! and the brakes are crazy. freakn badass car

1 VET ETR

Established Member
Sadly I drove it home cleaned it and covered it... gonna wait til spring now. It will get wrapped and tint and drive the wheels off her... I made a promise to my wife this would not be another garage queen!

bigdave03svt

Established Member

Attachments

• 39385357514_8bde089a24_b.jpg
    39385357514_8bde089a24_b.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 70

1 VET ETR

Established Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful ride OP....i just picked this up for mine. Toni Mamo Ported throttle body. It's a beautiful piece
Stock:
View attachment 1463403IMG_20180203_142632 by D.C. 83, on Flickr
Ported:
View attachment 14634012018-02-05_07-15-34 by D.C. 83, on Flickr
Side by Side:
View attachment 1463402IMG_20180203_142628 by D.C. 83, on Flickr
Dave, how much HP and TQ difference is there between the two. I saw the thread over on the corvette forum, but I did not read through it.
Thanks!
And @1 VET ETR,....stop posting photos of that beautiful car man. lol Awesome looking cars guys.
Are you guys getting that magnaride update for your cars? Did you know that there is a 93/100 octane upgrade as well?

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Dave, how much HP and TQ difference is there between the two. I saw the thread over on the corvette forum, but I did not read through it.
Thanks!
And @1 VET ETR,....stop posting photos of that beautiful car man. lol Awesome looking cars guys.
Are you guys getting that magnaride update for your cars? Did you know that there is a 93/100 octane upgrade as well?

it appears the average dyno numbers show 10-15hp. the biggest advantage to the PTB is the hesitation to rev is gone. its really pronounced on the manual cars but it benefits the A8s too.

Users who are viewing this thread