I did it. Sold the SB Cobra for the GT350.

Osiris

Established Member
I don't think you will...I'm blessed with both, and there are days when I love driving one over the other, but in the end, it's hard to argue with all the new tech, better ride, and crazy engine sound, especially past 6k!

ClayDee

Established Member
Congrats on the new Stang. As far as the regret thing goes, it's like letting a woman go that gave great head, you'll miss it from time to time.

Yea, I hear ya! I have not received it yet, waiting for it to ship from Dearborn. Looks like there is a delay on shipping so it should be here around mid July. Not sure what the hold up is, dealership is trying to figure it out also. May have to do something with parts, not sure.

Osiris

Established Member
I haven't taken mine on a full road course yet, but I might be next week at Hallett during the Mid America Shelby meet.

I have autocrossed it 4 times for a total of about 40 laps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Drewsky65

Established Member
you will NOT regret it. i just came form a 2013 GT500 a few months ago and I Don't regret a thing! Have fun all month reading 10,000 articles and youtube vids driving yourself crazy while waiting :) haha.

what color combo and options did you get??

TaraFirma

Established Member
You won’t regret it one bit. Other than straight line acceleration, the GT350 is better in every way. As far as tracking the car, I’ve done a couple of auto x events, and won my class the first time out. That should sum it up pretty well. I am looking forward to getting it out on COTA in a few weeks.

ClayDee

Established Member
you will NOT regret it. i just came form a 2013 GT500 a few months ago and I Don't regret a thing! Have fun all month reading 10,000 articles and youtube vids driving yourself crazy while waiting :) haha.

what color combo and options did you get??

Race Red with black stripes, white accents. Electronics package. It's still stuck at Dearborn because of the stripes. Must be some kind of issue with them according to the dealer and the information he is getting. It may come with no stripes. Just gotta wait and see what happens. It's on a shipping hold as of right now. May be July when I get it.....

Drewsky65

Established Member
You'll regret it when you find yourself next to a Whippled Cobra at a stoplight.

Maybe not even. The 350 puts the power down better than any car I have driven. So for a pure traction standpoint, the 350 will beat a lot of cars with more hp and tq at a random stoplight with cool tires.

Users who are viewing this thread