I did it. Finally went 10s !!

Avenger

Established Member
We had terrible weather last weekend (90F, 90% humidity) but I felt like going to the track anyway and shoot for that 10sec run so I slapped on the 3.0" pulley (21psi) and 5 gallons of MS109 in the tank.

Made three runs...

Missed second gear on my first one... yeah, I know... :shrug:

On my second run, I launched really soft (1.69 60ft) and picked up my first ever 10s timeslip. Went 10.86 @ 131.3mph :banana:

I was happy, could have left right away but friends were bugging me to make another run so I let the car cool down for about an hour before making one final run, which resulted in a 10.84 @ 131.3mph. This thing will fly down the track come Octber :-D

Here's a scan of the slip and a vid of the run...

Hope you guys enjoy ! I sure did !! :rockon:

NewPB.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VUiIMorPZo"]YouTube - avenger 10 84 run[/ame]

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Gratz my freind, cooler temp will be your friend soon! ... you hit your 10 before i even make it to the 11's grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Ben

Avenger

Established Member
That's my N2MB WOT Box at work, thing cuts spark (but not fuel) for a split second during shifts so it's a lot easier to powershift. First time I've noticed it but I bet it's unburnt fuel ! You don't see it on the 1-2 shift cause I didn't powershift that gear.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
That's my N2MB WOT Box at work, thing cuts spark (but not fuel) for a split second during shifts so it's a lot easier to powershift. First time I've noticed it but I bet it's unburnt fuel ! You don't see it on the 1-2 shift cause I didn't powershift that gear.

Sweet... well atleast you know its working properly!

yellowbra

Established Member
So the person with the 16 sec 1/4 miles was the winner? You milked the launch didn't you? Nice times either way.

Mark

EDIT:Nevermind I noticed you red lighted.

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice pass, Im shooting for 10's as well, just being stubborn getting there lol.

I love your car btw, OW with Bogarts...perfect :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread