I did a dumb thing.........

donaisenbrey

Established Member
..........I rode in an '03 and boy was I impressed Now the next two weeks of waiting for mine will seem like an eternity!!!............Don

92LX5.0

Established Member
Don, where did u test drive this thing, I'm also in NJ waiting for mine......

StreetSnake

Established Member
Good things come to those who wait Don. Be thankful you didnt have to wait 5 months like a lot of us.:beer:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
First of all I rode in it I did not test drive it. :( It belongs to a neighbor....who was nice enough to give me the ride.

Second: I ordered in early February, so I have been waiting a loooooong time. But you are right, it will be worth it.:) ........Don

StreetSnake

Established Member
My bad you have waited long enough. I didnt think there was any more of us left who had ordered in Feb.:shrug:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
SS: Just got off the line with VOPC. My vert is being built as I type with an estimated 7-29 arrival at my dealer.:-D .........Don

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
My bad you have waited long enough. I didnt think there was any more of us left who had ordered in Feb.:shrug:

I'm still one of them too! ordered on 2/9/02, and my asshole salesman has yet to give me any info regarding my car!:bash:

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by fangstang

I'm still one of them too! ordered on 2/9/02, and my asshole salesman has yet to give me any info regarding my car!:bash:

You should really go and slap his head silly. If I was you (only you know your situation) I would find someone who has one sitting on their lot to buy. This salesman is jerking you around and probably sold it to the highest bidder...Good Luck.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by Rob03

You should really go and slap his head silly. If I was you (only you know your situation) I would find someone who has one sitting on their lot to buy. This salesman is jerking you around and probably sold it to the highest bidder...Good Luck.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

yeh, that is a bunch of bullcrap.... I will give you this though, My salesman did not find ANYTHING out for me. Hell, I knew when the car was at make ready before he even did..... he called me later that afternoon and said "Hey nic, guess what, Iim standing here with your keys in my hand" all I coulud say was, "I know" :lol: he couldent belive it,,, after they get their money, they just dont care so you will unfortunately be on your own in tracking your car. good look to you and pm me if you need any help with tracking rail cars etc. :beer:

txnarc

Established Member
Hey Blown03Cobra,

I see you live in Houston. I live in Sugar Land and have an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra on order (build date of 7/29). Next time your out and about let me know. I sure would like to check out your wheels.

By the way, I'm selling (or trading in) my 2001 Camaro SS if you know any buyers. It was supposed to be in this weeks Auto Trader but they screwed up my ad. Maybe it will be in next weeks.

03DOHC

Established Member
There are still some of us February guys left. I ordered mine 2 days after they announced it and was waiting for the chrome wheels. As soon as I sell my car I am changing my order.

Users who are viewing this thread