I decided to follow Chris H's lead...

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
... and buy a new house. However, I will be keeping the Cobra. The wife and I are buying a house that is in the construction stage out in Edgewood, NM. We are getting in early enough to pick our carpet, tile, colors, etc. It even has a big ass 3 car garage. Below are a few pic's (sorry about the size) of the house on the giant 1 acre lot. For those of you wondering, SVTOA of NM is just taking the holidays off. After the first of the year, we will start having meetings and events again. See ya'll then.

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sweet! :beer: :beer: :beer: Congrats on the new house! It looks like it is about as far along as ours is right now. I checked on it Friday after work and it looks like all the plumbing will begin this week. I am loving my 3rd garage too! I can't wait to get into it. We just need to get the house sold that we currently live in. There is no way I am going to be paying 2 mortgages. I probably should have kept the Cobra but now we have a 2nd child on the way so that would have been a pain in the butt anyway with both of them in the Cobra. I hate the Exploder though. It's comfortable but I need to be back into a car. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Congrats. I too am moving into a house next month. Basically stole it from the builder :D

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
50 BMG said:
Congrats. I too am moving into a house next month. Basically stole it from the builder :D

Hope he doesn't drive through your neighborhood and happen to find his house! :lol1: :lol1:

Congrats on your house too! :beer:

frmula505

Established Member
Congrats on the new houses. Cornstang I would like to get a little more involved with SVTOA Let me know when you guys plan something in the spring. Either here or on RSW ( I think i recognize your sig ).

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
I dunno if your talking to me or not formula, but pheonix terminators isn't associated with svtoa. Our club is free membership (donations encouraged :lol1: ).

If your ever in Phoenix area drop me a PM...

frmula505

Established Member
I was talking to Cornstang (alb. NM SVTOA), But if I'm ever in phoenix i'll drop u a line. If u notice Cornstangs pics r big u have to scroll to the side to see any mention of SVTOA in the text.

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
Well, we picked out tile, carpet, and all the other trim colors this week. Looks like an April move in. I will post new pics when it starts to be a little closer to a finished product.

SVTOA of NM will resume in February. Any ideas for a meeting place or event?

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Picking that stuff out was getting kinda complicated after a while. They gave us about a 1/2 dollar sized sample for the stucco, the trim, and shingles color. Who knows how they will look together :poke: They should be just about done with our shingles when I go by today. The outside trim has been painted, and they were just about done with the interior plumbing. I'll go get some pictures today when I take the boy to the park. I think we are looking in the March time for moving in. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread