I can't take it....funny cash for "clunker" video

99cobra302

Established Member
damn, there were some nice looking cars. i saw a lexus sc300/400, a newer tacoma AND 4runner, a newer toyota tundra, and several very nice looking 99-01 explorers. i wonder if some people really knew what they had and what they could have gotten for it.

stangkid

Established Member
I bet that video was B.S. he was probably just driving threw some random parking lot because some of those cars where way to new to even qualify for the cash for clunkers program.

mustang_00

Established Member
does the new vehicle you purchase with the 3500-4500 have to go on something that gets MORE than a combined 22mpg???

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
yea mr. barack osama thanks for stimulating japans tiny dick with your mouth :bored:

You probably haven't heard, but 8 of the top 10 vehicles purchased with cash for clunkers money have been Ford, GM or Chrylser. That includes the ford F150 and Silverado.

looked like a parking deck too me?

There are many car dealerships that use parking garages, especially in the southwest.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
damn, there were some nice looking cars. i saw a lexus sc300/400, a newer tacoma AND 4runner, a newer toyota tundra, and several very nice looking 99-01 explorers. i wonder if some people really knew what they had and what they could have gotten for it.

i think alot of people would rather just assume they get $4500 than haggle with the trade in value of their vehicle. Pretty stupid IMO, as alot of the cars they are trading in are worth more than that, they just dont want to deal with it.

mwilliams84

Established Member
Cash for "Clonkers". I saw a 2004 Tundra on that lot, it isn't going to matter when those people can't pay the note on the new vehicle they got.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
our Lincoln dealer sold 3 effin cars and the toyota down the street had like 90+. Alot of toyota,nissan,honda dealers had a good month.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
There were a LOT of damn good vehicles in that video that, if true, will be destroyed. Vehicles that could be donated to needy families, vehicles that could still be used for a few hundered thousand miles... Plus, there were some bad-ass older 4X4 'Burbans in there......:nonono: :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread