I can't AFFORD a 2003 Cobra!

SaleenSR

Established Member
I can't afford a 2003 cobra waaaa. What can I do to get one??? I work at America tires and make pocket change. Any advice? Oh by the way my poor poor cobra was taken from me by Ford.:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
We don't need no stinkin degrees.

save up for an older fox body LX and apply mods as you can afford it. eventually you will move up the "income tree". and in the meantime you will be having loads of fun in a hot rod LX.

btw... Jeeps are a ton of fun too :) and not too expensive.

sorry to hear about the repo-man. that sucks... but you should jump back into the game the first chance you get.

:beer:

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
We don't need no stinkin degrees.

save up for an older fox body LX and apply mods as you can afford it. eventually you will move up the "income tree". and in the meantime you will be having loads of fun in a hot rod LX.

btw... Jeeps are a ton of fun too :) and not too expensive.

sorry to hear about the repo-man. that sucks... but you should jump back into the game the first chance you get.

:beer:

I agree with ygohome, the key is to get involved in the car thing any way possible. I doubt most of us started out with our dream car. Hell, it took me years to get there.

-norcal_cobra

SNCBOOM

Established Member
man....that sucks! best of wishes

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Originally posted by 01SVTCobraRace
I can't afford a 2003 cobra waaaa. What can I do to get one??? I work at America tires and make pocket change. Any advice? Oh by the way my poor poor cobra was taken from me by Ford.:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Got taken by Ford?!:shrug:

Where is "America Tires"?

SaleenSR

Established Member
Re: Re: I can't AFFORD a 2003 Cobra!

Originally posted by Jon
Got taken by Ford?!:shrug:

Where is "America Tires"?
The BIG R. America's Tires in walnut creek ,california.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
If you want something bad enough you will get it. Whether it being a job or a car or whatever. I know that sounds cliche'ish, but it's true. Work your ass off and you will get what you want!:beer:

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
I doubt most of us started out with our dream car. Hell, it took me years to get there.

-norcal_cobra

I started out with (first car) a 96 Cobra in 1997 :thumbsup:

Still working on that 03 (04 Mystichrome maybe :mj: ), so I'll keep thugin' the 01 in the mean time.
-Peter

Friendchicken

If you want an 03 cobra that bad, save your pennies for a year and get a used one. If you got your last car repo, then I agree with the guys above and buy an LX with cash to start with. There will always be bigger and badder cars in the next couple years.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Originally posted by itpphoto
Give me your Paypal ID and I'll help you out.

I'm in the same boat.... been drooling and posting but can't afford one yet!!! Currently drive an '89 Camry, hand-me down from dad to mom to brother to me. Before that was the '82 Camry, handed down the same line. It's about time I get my own car, and after much research, I've concluded the 2003 cobra KICKS SERIOUS ASS and is the car of my dreams. Job market is very bad now, I've been looking for about 6 months now and still no luck!

Donations will be gladly accepted =) Also, when (not if, WHEN) I finally get a Cobra, I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you other SoCalers!!!

PayPal ID: [email protected]

=)

~Berj

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Try the bread and water diet for a year or two...

donpablo

Established Member
Don't know how old you are...i'll assume young. Possible options are:

1. Look for a better paying job with benefits, live cheap and save.

2. Get a 2nd or 3rd job, work your *ss off and save.

3. Join the military, save, go to college for next to nothing...etc, etc.

4. Oh, and not saying you haven't, but if you haven't finished H.S. that should be first on your list.

DonPablo
in Kosovo

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by DonPablo94SVT

3. Join the military, save, go to college for next to nothing...etc, etc.

thats what i did and i am finishing up my 4yrs active service, now i get $67,000 for college, and i am only going to need $25,000 of it for college .....yea the rest will be spent on my 03cobra:p

Users who are viewing this thread