I can haz 6 exhaust tips?!?

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
So i was driving past one of the smaller local high end car dealers when i saw this parked out front...

03-03-08_1409.gif

I'm assuming the 2 extra tips are highly functional and are good for about 50-80rwhp each.

Has anybody ever even seen six exhaust tips on any car before?? Ive seen one, two, three, four... but never six. I researched a bit and could not find out who makes such a terrible looking exaust for the 360.

f2hatch

Established Member
it does look like crap but i dont care i'll still drive it.:rolling:

spytek

Established Member
i actually saw a Lamborghini Countach with 12.... yes 12 exhaust tips. Straight exhaust, one for each cylinder, i wish i had a picture but you can pretty much guess how rediculous it looked.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It doesn't matter, it's still a Ferrari and blows away what you drive. Not that I condone installing non functional items to give the appearance of "function".

It would have been MUCH worse.

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
It doesn't matter, it's still a Ferrari and blows away what you drive. Not that I condone installing non functional items to give the appearance of "function".

It would have been MUCH worse.

obviously it could have been worse... it just looked trashy and stupid. would i send both my lightning and my s4 head first into a lake to be able to own a 360, sure! but that does not make the uber-rich white dude equivalent of rice-ing out a ferrari ok

son of a gun. there is no way it does anything more efficiently than the standard quad exhaust. i could understand (not condone) 8 tips as it would serve the same purpose as the straight-piped 12-tipped countache, but 6 tips is just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread