I bought another car...sigh

stang2009

Banned
Is it a Mclaren or a Lotus Elise? To my knowledge they're are only 9 Mclarens in the United States...with Jay Leno owning atleast one...thats a lot of money...but if you can afford to spend 900k on a car (the ones i've looked at have been 1.3 million...so if they'res such a thing as a 'deal' on a car....you got 500,000 grand off :) ) anyways....if u can afford to buy this car...why do you have a Justy & an Evo...it seems to me like if you can afford to drop a million dollars on car, you should have a few ferrari's or Lamborghuini's or Aston Martins on that list...none the less...nice stable and congrats on whatever it is...it looks sweet!!!!!!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by stang2009
Is it a Mclaren or a Lotus Elise? To my knowledge they're are only 9 Mclarens in the United States...with Jay Leno owning atleast one...thats a lot of money...but if you can afford to spend 900k on a car (the ones i've looked at have been 1.3 million...so if they'res such a thing as a 'deal' on a car....you got 500,000 grand off :) ) anyways....if u can afford to buy this car...why do you have a Justy & an Evo...it seems to me like if you can afford to drop a million dollars on car, you should have a few ferrari's or Lamborghuini's or Aston Martins on that list...none the less...nice stable and congrats on whatever it is...it looks sweet!!!!!!
i am pretty sure he was jerking us around

i think its sweet that its a 3 seater, hot chick on either side, cant go wrong there

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by RSXFMCJWR
Well, I bought another car today. I think the wife will be pissed when she sees the price tag.:(

I'd be pissed if Zach just went off and bought some expensive car without me knowing, then I'd demand him to let me drive it lol. :-D

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by stang2009

Its a Maclaren F1, and i do thinking he was just joking with everyone.

tvguy

Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Its a Maclaren F1, and i do thinking he was just joking with everyone.

Well, joking or not, the car is in SOMEONE'S house somewhere out there. Must be damn nice. Heck I'm more interested in what the house looks like at this point. And yes, $890K on a car is a waste. Um, not really. But I'd love to be in that position!!!
pacotaco

SilverOH3SVT

Jettai Master/Texas LEO
Established Member
I'd looooove to have an F1 myself, but the roads here are so messed up, I'd bottom out every 100 feet or so. Either that or I'd be too paranoid about getting car-jacked or hit by a mindless soccor mom in her SUV.
(Dallas has Worst rated drivers in the US, and the Highest Crime rate):nonono: :nonono:

IF I had 900K to spendm it'd be on a nice house, and a few cars for the stable.:beer:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by SilverOH3SVT
and the Highest Crime rate):nonono: :nonono:

Where did you hear this? Because it's not even close to being the highest, especially with the population it has.

Users who are viewing this thread