i ask the experts....brown recluse or not?

portcity_gt

Established Member
this bastard was/is living in the fuse box to my air compressor. ive never seen it during the day, if it is....its a big sumbitch the body is easy the size of a quarter without the legs. isnt that too big for a brown recluse?

the lighting was too bad to get a real good look at it. i hosed it down with brake clean, and didnt phase it.

spider001.gif

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
you missed a key ingredient...

Fire plus brake cleaner fixes all.

and yes its a brown recluse...

cammer00gt

Established Member
no that is not a brown recluse.. You would see a fiddle shape on the head area. But then again i do see a fiddle shape but the colors on the spider are diff from the usual brown recluse. May a new breed??? heheh

Last edited:

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
The brown recluse is a predatory spider and does NOT spin webs. It hunts, it is nearly blind and usually never strays more than a few inches from walls or the objects and touch them. I live iwth brown recluse spiders, kill atleast one a week, via stick pad and starvation. That aint a BR.. but it sure is ****ed up lookin.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
The brown recluse is a predatory spider and does NOT spin webs. It hunts, it is nearly blind and usually never strays more than a few inches from walls or the objects and touch them. I live iwth brown recluse spiders, kill atleast one a week, via stick pad and starvation. That aint a BR.. but it sure is ****ed up lookin.

my son you need a medal of honor... that or a new location

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
my son you need a medal of honor... that or a new location

True courage is doing what is necessary in the face of the very thing that you are afraid of in that moment. I am merely a man, trying to live the best of my days in the noblest of manner, I require no medal for my deeds, and certainly no honor for taking the life on an innocent creature for its misgivings. I graciously thank you for your kind words, and step aside, so that others may share in my experiences, and learn from them.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread