i am now the righteous owner of a cobra

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
after 2 gt's, im now proud to say im the owner of a true blue 01 cobra. i loved both of my gt's but it came to the point where i wanted what i always have. so i finally sold my 03 gt and moved up into the world of 4v :rockon: the car is true blue with 36k, accufab tb, bbk cai, ud pulleys, flows welded in and a dyno tune. the car is absolutely gorgeous and the color speaks for itself. it's immaculate. im taking delivery of the car tomorrow morning and will post more/better pics up as soon as possible

iphonespics403.jpg

iphonespics404.jpg

J.T.

Established Member
Nice. If you don't mind me asking where did you find it? It looks exactly like mine that I sold a few years ago, the mileage would probably be close and it had welded in flows. I sold it to a guy from Pennsylvania, I always wonder if I will see it pop up again somewhere on one of these forums. I still miss that color.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
as far as i know, its a 3 owner car. it was originally bought in mass, then went to rhode island and now its a ct car

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
thanks! also does anyone know where i can still get an svt sticker for the tach? theres a few threads floating around about it but theyre all old as hell and nobody has any left im sure. any help would be appreciated

J.T.

Established Member
as far as i know, its a 3 owner car. it was originally bought in mass, then went to rhode island and now its a ct car

Nope not mine. I bought it used from a dealership in VA that took it on a local trade from someone buying a mini van or something like that. It had 10k miles when I bought it and sold it to a guy in Pennsylvania with 27k so the miles made sense. It was worth a shot. It is a great color and that one looks very clean, congratulations.:beer:

Zeekmann

Established Member
sweet! 100 shot and gears and your good. Those 01 Cobra's love the gas! I miss my mineral grey 01!

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
haha thanks guys. yea true blue is awesome. too bad pics dont really do its justice though however i will try to do my best tomorrow to take good ones

Users who are viewing this thread