I am coming back with another Cobra!!! lmao

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
Well in December someone hit my Cobra and totaled it.

I got a call from my lawyer last week and letting me know whats going on with the case and all. And from what ive been told, the settlement is coming along well. Well most of it is going to medical, pain & suffering.

I cant drive a big boat no longer. I hate the feeling of body roll and slugish take offs and parts falling appart here and there. (1989 Chevy Caprice).

I kept looking at reasonble priced sports cars like... SRT4 but I hate the drive of it and its limits. Evo's or STI's are too freakin limited to what you can do before pulling out the motor for a rebuild. And the Z06 is still too much, plus performance parts are outragesly expensive.

I was looking at the Gt500's but I heard alot of bad reviews on it. I heard about the new 2010 GT500 but not too sure about it yet.

So I said to myself, stick to something you know best. And thats my 03 Cobra. I now know most of the tricks to it. I know what to and not to. Its the best bang for the buck and I kind of miss that whine and roar.

So here I am, back and in search of another one. But this time it will be an 04 and it will be black. Now its time for more research and see whats new and to see if there are any updates on the IRS and the weak parts that the Terminator has so I could take care of it before I do any performance mods to it.

Sorry I couldnt stay away even tho I said I will never ever replace my old one.

Oh yea, and I will need to take the Driver seat so I can have more cushin, padding and a machine added to rub & be easy on my back. Still having back issues but what can you do.

So I ask everyone to link any recent updates on these beautiful machines.

Thanks,
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread